Featured Posts

JoeMo

Am I the only one that loved Stupid Love as the lead single :spin:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chun li

I don’t like Replay, it's a skip to me but I do agree, it should've been the first single. Anything would've been better than stupid love. Fans either love replay or have a strong feeling towards it, it summarizes the vibe of the album and the whole dance through the pain motto.

Neroneau

This song has but written all over it.. the Diana Ross sample Gaga made is so fresh! 

EGOT2027
4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

same. i still think it was the perfect, most accessible intro into the world. it was a great warm up for rain on me, which was guaranteed to be a hit no matter what. 

if she really wanted to take a risk, i think releasing 911 as a single WITH the interlude could’ve been interesting. like “911 (single version)” or something. hearing that transition while listening to a lead single for the first time would’ve been something i never forgot 

thatfoxyfeeling

I think anything would’ve been better than Stupid Love when it leaked over a month before it’s official release. Chromatica era was doomed before it began, I just hope we get another era from Gaga with the visuals and promo they had planned because it could’ve been a massive era and her pop comeback. 

Arcanum

All I remember when SL was released was me saying "Hm.. Nice rendition of DWUW.". I really like it, but it felt like sth I've heard before from her. Replay would be too dark. I would opt for Babylon as a lead. It would trend on TikTok, it would slam hard because it's such a carefree song and sets the tone for a return to form. Covid messed the rollout so bad.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Pop Music

I have the unpopular opinion that it's my least fav on the album so....

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Ocean Blvd
21 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, I've said it before, I don't get the craze around Replay. I'm just not a big fan of the production, I think the remix is actually far superior. Stupid Love was the right single for what she wanted to introduce us to at that moment in time.

Lemme guess... you probably like Free Woman

VOLANTIS

Honestly she would have bagged it cleaned it if she rode on Sour Candy's confirmed success..

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

elijahfan
35 minutes ago, Chemtrails said:

Lemme guess... you probably like Free Woman

I do, like anyone with an ounce of taste :trollga:

GAGAVENUS

here's how I would've rolled it out

Lead: Alice on Feb 28 (Music Video same day)

Second Single: Rain on Me on April 3 (Music video next morning)

Midweek promo: Free Woman on April 8

Album Release: April 10

Music Video for a fan fave, either 911 or Replay: June 1 (happy pride)

Third Single: Free Woman (July 24, first day of tour) w/ Music Video release

VMA medley performance of Free Woman, Alice, and ROM

Fourth Single: Babylon remix featuring Cardi B (September 25)

Stephen
10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Everybody loved it at first. The problem was that it leaked a whole month before she released it. And then when she finally did, the music video was a let down. And then like 2 weeks later the world went in lockdown. :selena: Just a series of unfortunate events.

Archived