new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Now, I just fell in love, and I just quit my job
I'm gonna find new drive, damn, they work me so damn hard
Work by nine then off past five
And they work my nerves, that's why I cannot sleep at night!!

kid-meme.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OFFICIAL

this is…awful, lmao. 

Louie

YOU WONT BREAK MY SOUL

YOU WONT BREAK MY SOUL

YOU WONT BREAK MY SOUL

YOU WONT BREAK MY SOUL

oprah-yas.gif

RAMROD

Motivation
I'm looking for a new foundation, yeah
And I'm on that new vibration
I'm buildin' my own foundation, yeah
Hold up, oh, baby-baby!!

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9521749395a1440616b1

3l3ctrar3x

Long time lurker, first time writer, and I just need to say that the hypocrisy is this thread is rampant.

How the hell are you 🚬’s saying this is repetitive and boring when half of Chromatica sounds the same if not less? This is some authentic, genuine old school black queer house music right here, the latter is basic ass European house. I love Chromatica but I can recognize the racial bias from most of these people here. The girls that get it, get it, and the girls that don’t, dont!

Flawless
9 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

The way karma comes harder for thos behives who always portrays LG's music as a mediocre music :ladyhaha:

This :ladyhaha: now it's their fave doing the "mediocre" music 

Didn't hate the song, love the big freedia voice on it and I agree it would be better if it was a minute shorter.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

RAMROD

I'ma explode, take out the slow
Speeding up, I'ma about to make it go
Break, break, break, break, break, break
Break, break, break, break, break, break, break
Release your soul
Break, break, break, break, break, break
Break, break, break, break, break, break, break
Release your soul
Release your anger, release your vibe
Release your job, release the time
Release your trade, release the stress
Release the love, forget the rest!!

167.jpg

Mindblown

I'm only here for the last 38 seconds. I'm trying to force myself to like the rest tho :fatcat:

NATAH
7 minutes ago, 3l3ctrar3x said:

Long time lurker, first time writer. And I just need to say that the hypocrisy is this thread is rampant.

How the hell are you 🚬’s saying this is repetitive and boring when half of Chromatica sounds the same? This is some authentic, genuine old school black queer house music right here, the latter is kidz bop European house. I love Chromatica but I can recognize the racial bias from most of these people here. The girls that get it, get it, and the girls that don’t, dont!

dragging gaga for no reason because people have opinions isn't a good idea on a gaga fansite :lolly:

mother, what must i do?

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, 3l3ctrar3x said:

Long time lurker, first time writer. And I just need to say that the hypocrisy is this thread is rampant.

How the hell are you 🚬’s saying this is repetitive and boring when half of Chromatica sounds the same? This is some authentic, genuine old school black queer house music right here, the latter is kidz bop European house. I love Chromatica but I can recognize the racial bias from most of these people here. The girls that get it, get it, and the girls that don’t, dont!

why is it whenever people don’t like a beyonce song, it’s always because of racial bias? it’s just an average song. i would say the same if gaga released this, i would definitely be disappointed. and i was disappointed in some of chromatica .that’s the great thing about music, is that everyone can have their own opinion about it.

3l3ctrar3x
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

dragging gaga for no reason because people have opinions isn't a good idea on a gaga fansite :lolly:

The internet is a free space luv. I’m just saying that there is definitely a bias I’ve noticed on this site towards black artists, particularly black women. And also don’t act like you didn’t see people here seriously drag Gaga for some of her creative decisions and choices. 

It’s just hypocrisy. 

Archived