💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine

And I'm not the one complaing about house music being repetitive, I just said since it's repetitive as a genre I wished she would had tried to do something different. I'm not accepting lessons from the one who wrote "Thank God for Beyoncé". 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GGM said:

Like what 30 year old is going around singing “I’m a plastic doll” like… lol

Not Gaga since that's not the lyric :neyde:

Julien Lockhart

Renaissance was planned to be out in 2020 but she did not with covid

Gaga and Bey were coming to slay 2020 with house music but hey covid ruined everything

Glad Beyoncé released her album 2 years later 

He ate my heart

KingRedd
2 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Can we not all just love each other? Wtf m8

What are you even talking about at this point... lol like... I’m lost 

May I Read You? 😎

insight

I've been transported back to 1994. But the track hasn't really hooked me. Where's the melody line? Not feeling it.

Chesescake

All these conflicts for a comparison between a house single and a house album...

RudraCNG

I like her intentions and I'm sure there will be several good songs on the album, but this one is a skip for me :S

I think my problem with this lead single is I can't "read" the melody.

Galagala
20 minutes ago, Julien Mayer said:

Renaissance was planned to be out in 2020 but she did not with covid

Gaga and Bey were coming to slay 2020 with house music but hey covid ruined everything

Glad Beyoncé released her album 2 years later 

I thought her mom said Beyonce spent the last 2 years working hard for this album?  I doubt it could have been out in 2020.

Suspiria

I kinda enjoyed it because i personally enjoy that sound.

But for a big Beyoncé comeback lead single I'm surprised by how unspecial it is. It's a simple and straightforward house song, nothing fresh about it at all. That sound is pretty popular right now, shes very much following a trend. And the lyrics are intentionally very generic - Beyoncés never worked a 9 to 5 in her life lol

Compare this to Formation, which had a fresh and unique sound, lyrics that were all distinctly about Beyoncé, so many iconic lines.

Just have to hope the video is good I guess.

RenegAde

I appreciate the kwaito influence, love the Janet jackson nod, its a bit repetitive.

Admin
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Compare this to Formation, which had a fresh and unique sound, lyrics that were all distinctly about Beyoncé, so many iconic lines.

This is not directed at you but it would be fun to see what this forum’s reaction to Formation was when it dropped. The responses must’ve been lovely!

Chuckles

Is this confirmed to be the lead single or just a promo single? She really bringing the traditional pop release ain't she?

Archived