Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jonas Brothers, Pentatonix & more to receive Star At Hollywood Walk Of Fame

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Uma Thurman, Paul Walker and the Jonas Brothers are among those receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2023.

The music and recording category will see the Jonas Brothers receive a collective star, alongside a posthumous star for Jenni Rivera and stars for Marc Anthony, Irving Azoff, Sheila E, Lenny Kravitz, Blake Shelton and Charlie Wilson. 

Lang Lang, Melba Moore, and the a cappella group Pentatonix will receive stars in the live theatre and live performance category.

Ludacris, Bill Pullman, Uma Thurman, Vince Vaughn and John Waters will receive stars in the motion pictures category, along with posthumous stars for Juanita Moore and Paul Walker.

In the television category, stars will be given to Jon Favreau, Kaling, Martin Lawrence, Ralph Macchio, Garrett Morris and Ellen Pompeo.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

DanielM

So you chose to highlight Jonas Brothers and Pentatonix in your title instead of the gay icons Uma Thurman and John Waters :partysick: 

Chromatography

so they just hand those out to anyone huh

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

so they just hand those out to anyone huh

they have to pay for it
fee.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

they have to pay for it
fee.jpg

but it’s “upon selection”. so i read it as they’re selected to receive a star, but in order for it to actually show up they have to pay the fee. not that they just outright buy a star.

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

but it’s “upon selection”. so i read it as they’re selected to receive a star, but in order for it to actually show up they have to pay the fee. not that they just outright buy a star.

I believe some of them buy it. how could DJ Khaled get one?:partysick:

DelusionalGaga
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Ludacris,... will receive stars in the motion pictures category

Huh :billie:

31 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

they have to pay for it
fee.jpg

Usually it's paid for by supporters, almost like a gofundme by the studios, agent, management etc. Its the same as when you're nominated for an award. Someone's gotta pay.

A D A M

Well Hollywood Walk of Fame is a dying concept, overrated like the rest of Hollywood culture. So uhm, good for them. :huntyga:

Archived