💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga hinting at Joker/DC back in 2017?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

For years I always thought the trippy aesthetic and chaotic storyline in "John Wayne" was very DC inspired. Maybe Gaga was channeling her inner HQ five years earlier and we just didn't know it?

And let's not forget the lyrics in "Enigma".

Ok I'm done. #justiceforJW

NATAH

she was hinting at a sequel for a film that was released in 2019... in 2017? :poot:

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD

Uh no :billie:

First Joker movie not even filmed then, it was released in 2019. And nobody know it would be successful. Lots of people were on the fence about it until they watched it. So there were never sequel conversation until after it releases 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I

I’ll buy it honestly. Even music executives have stated that it’s like she has predicted her entire career. Several years ago there was an incredible thread on here of people going in serious depth about moments where she alluded to things that happened years later. Of course it’s all conjecture but the fact that it has happened so many times is bizarre and I honestly live for it. 

Also, there is a distinct possibility that she may have known about the potential of the role. I mean think about the timeline. When John Wayne music video was made she was already suuuppeerr close with Bradley who is super besties with Todd Phillips to the point that own a production company together, Joint Ventures. Todd was a producer on ASIB and Bradley was a producer for the Joker. Todd could have always been planning on expanding the movie past the original if it was successful. Her playing this role combined with music is something they could have all been slowly cooking for a minute. 

Edit: For all the ones commenting on the video being in 2017 and the movie release in 2019
.you know the typical cycle for a movie is 4 years right?? It would have already been in development and the script being written or even completed when she was working with them on ASIB and Joanne. 

Starmie25
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

she was hinting at a sequel for a film that was released in 2019... in 2017? :poot:

Probs should've just said Joker/Harley in general đŸ€Ą

PartySick

I don't think so. I mean, those are good examples of why she'd be a perfect Harley Quinn though. That and the fact that Joker was a character study of sorts which is right up her ally.

2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

To be fair, the idea for Joker was pitched in 2017 and existed as far back as 2014 so you never know :derpga:

đŸ–€

• Starmie25 changed the title to Was Gaga hinting at Joker/DC back in 2017?
NATAH
3 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Probs should've just said Joker/Harley in general đŸ€Ą

ngl she was too busy with her major debut in ASIB to be thinking about this :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

River

She also hinted about ASIB in the BTWB when she gave birth to herself

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatica Island
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

I mean, she did predict her career with the Paparazzi mv, so....Tell Third Eye GIF by DenyseÂź

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

CautiousLurker

The disrespect of Gaga's clairvoyance in this thread, y'all should be ashamed :saladga:

Economy
6 hours ago, NATAH said:

Dead :deadbanana:

Bradley
6 hours ago, River said:

She also hinted about ASIB in the BTWB when she gave birth to herself

Wrong. She was hinting at it when she came out of Cynthia's womb in 1986.

Archived