About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Tanks exhibition in the center of Kyiv organized by Ukrainian authorities

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

FViJX4aWAAM9S5f?format=jpg&name=large

Russian tanks destroyed by Ukrainian fighters have been put on display in Ukraine's capital Kyiv.

In the first days of the war, Russian tanks were seen in social media footage traveling through Obolonskyi—just 5 miles from central Kyiv.

woman-taking-selfie-front-tank.webp?w=79FTXSMcSUsAAWjod?format=jpg&name=large

Bellingcat investigators also geolocated a Russian armored column in March outside Brovary, an eastern suburb of Kyiv, which was Ukrainian forces attacked in an ambush.

They were repelled. Now, the rusted tanks and armored vehicles sit defeated in the city's central Saint Michaels Square.

journalist-goats-near-destroyed-tanks.wegoats-near-destroyed-tanks.webp?w=790&f=FTXSMcRUYAABf1c?format=jpg&name=large

FViJW3hXsAA3T3T?format=jpg&name=large

FViJXVuXsAE6ZEf?format=jpg&name=large

FViJYPWWQAElfnw?format=jpg&name=large

https://mobile.twitter.com/markmackinnon/status/1538130328618946566https://www.newsweek.com/russian-tanks-enter-kyiv-destroyed-display-ukraine-war-putin-1708929

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Love 1
FfFfFfFF

Pictures of blue x yellow flowers growing a destroyed tank somewhere in rural Ukraine also went viral.

FU0kk5DVUAAnlPg?format=jpg&name=largeFU0kk5CVsAAWWdl?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Frivolero

something about a selfie of an enemy tank just feels surreal tbh. It’s so juxtaposed. *glory and gore by lorde plays*

Edited by Frivolero
FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Frivolero said:

something about a selfie of an enemy tank just feels surreal tbh. It’s so juxtaposed. *glory and gore by lorde plays*

Back in March there were people doing Tik Toks in destroyed/ abandoned tanks. :rip:This is 2022 Europe.  

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • Like 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Pictures of blue x yellow flowers growing a destroyed tank somewhere in rural Ukraine also went viral.

FU0kk5DVUAAnlPg?format=jpg&name=largeFU0kk5CVsAAWWdl?format=jpg&name=large

Never seen something so poetic, so sad but beautiful at the same time

• Like 1
Not The Real Gaga

I don't know how I feel about this, especially about letting children pose with those tanks.

Benji
7 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I don't know how I feel about this, especially about letting children pose with those tanks.

I understand the concern and would agree if this was happening way in the future after the war but whilst you’re in the middle of it displaying your victories can help public morale.  You can be pensive once peace falls.

• Like 2
berlinforme

Ukrainian people are so badass, communicationwise it's great. Keeping up the morale. 

• Like 1
FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Why? Would you say: A) because it's possible someone lost their life in them and an exposition with them may somehow devalue the importance of a human life; B) kids need to be sheltered from war or C) they might explore or something. C is not possible, and I can understand A but regarding B - these kids already experienced war when Kyiv was literally besieged. They had tanks in the city. 

FfFfFfFF

One may not know how to feel about kids posing with tanks in an organized exhibition, even though these very kids live in a city that continues to be a target.

• FfFfFfFF changed the title to Tanks exhibition in the center of Kyiv organized by Ukrainian authorities