💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CBT Outfits ?

MiggleB123

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I have an outfit planned that I’m working on, but a dilemma with the shoes. Found & bought the perfect boots, however, I’m heavyset & five foot. Short limbs. So the boots make me look way shorter & make my legs look chunkier. When I bought them online, I didn’t think the length would be as high as they are. I have another set of boots that could work, but they are no where near as chromatica slay as the other ones :fatcat: I’m not sure if I should just wear the boots I bought for the show that make my legs look chonkier, or the other boots that aren’t as special, but don’t make my legs look worse 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I have an outfit planned that I’m working on, but a dilemma with the shoes. Found & bought the perfect boots, however, I’m heavyset & five foot. Short limbs. So the boots make me look way shorter & make my legs look chunkier. When I bought them online, I didn’t think the length would be as high as they are. I have another set of boots that could work, but they are no where near as chromatica slay as the other ones :fatcat: I’m not sure if I should just wear the boots I bought for the show that make my legs look chonkier, or the other boots that aren’t as special, but don’t make my legs look worse 

Once you have it done try with both boots! I'm sure you'll see what fits better. Also make sure you're confy in those :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Pop Music

just secured my shirt! 

thought it was sold out but it ended up being on the sale part of the website for $30 cheaper, We stan a steal (especially for a semi luxury plus sized brand) 

do you guys like? 

B6U245S1PC-MAGS_F1_97d56384-3c5f-441e-91

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Robo Ga
22 hours ago, stefertt said:

i NEVER post on here but this is gonna be my first major concert and i wanna wear something epic. I was just wondering if there would be difficulties getting through security if my outfit had a bunch of metal (chains, spikes, etc.) like would i have to strip down to get through :triggered: i'm just curious

I would say potentially yes, because I assume venue security will be very tight. Chains are probably ok but spikes might give you problems. If you wear them, try to make sure you can easily take them on and off to get through the metal detectors so that you don’t end up having issues or holding up the line! At concerts I like to wear minimal accessory’s and bring minimal bags and such just so that I don’t have to worry about it and I can just enjoy my time.

đŸ€–âšĄïž

M i K E Y

I’ll wear this self designed shirt and bumbag along with barbed wire chains and fishnet gloves 

DD268674-E403-4-C3-A-8-CF8-B3-B915-F0-BE

3-FEF9-A41-E2-B9-4-CE8-A79-A-A541-A8-A67

01-EC331-D-4346-43-C6-9-FA5-45-EBE217674

DavidJP
On 6/18/2022 at 11:42 AM, itsmeluka said:

where can we get this shirt? I LOVE it 

panosmonster

I have created a chromatica t shirt especially for the venue with Paris and the date written all over it. I’m kinda obsessed. I’ll have a holographic bag with me for my necessities, and maybe I’ll add some metal accessories like rings with chains etc. White chunky shoes and jean shorts. But I’m gonna try many accessories! We will see. 

sarahb

If I was going I'd be lazy and just wear whatever I want but with this sticker and change it to say 'isn't Alice' :laughga:

1200px-Hello_my_name_is_sticker.svg.png?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived