💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

JustDesserts

I feel so bad for the fans, but I don't think she should risk anything, especially after that guy predicted her death this year.. :emo:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said does not excist to me not it doesnt excist.. I dont see it as part of the Middle East they are not arabs.

I dont think she should go to Israel and sopport killing children and women.

you are right, she should go visit human right activist basshar al assad instead :noparty:

you are right, she should go visit human right activist basshar al assad instead :noparty:

Assad is a government and im not talking about governments im talking about the people of israel she shouldnt go their and sopport their country and in Syria people are against Assad.

They are scared that the arabs will kill her not because of war

I don't think they will, if anything they will hold her hostage for $$$ cos her bank's fat :laughga:

I don't think they will, if anything they will hold her hostage for $$$ cos her bank's fat :laughga:

Im not sure that you realise that im Arabic :adam:

Thats a stupid joke anyway the Middle East people are rich :P lol

I wasnt saying thats whats gonna happen if she comes im saying what stupid people here are scared of.

Assad is a government and im not talking about governments im talking about the people of israel she shouldnt go their and sopport their country and in Syria people are against Assad.

so if assad is a "government" aka dictator, it is okay that he massacre his own people? i don't get what youre saying.

Israel has the right to defend itself, don't expect any country to do nothing while some terror organization fire rockets towards it cities, cities which women and childrens lives in.

so if assad is a "government" aka dictator, it is okay that he massacre his own people? i don't get what youre saying.

Israel has the right to defend itself, don't expect any country to do nothing while some terror organization fire rockets towards it cities, cities which women and childrens lives in.

Thats not what im saying..

I said Gaga shouldnt sopport Israel because they kill children and women (Im talking about the people of Israel) and you said then she shouldnt sopport Assad! but the difference is the Arabs are against what hes doing so she can come and sopport arabs because they are not with the bad government..

Its hard for me to explain English is not my 1st languege.

Thats not what im saying..

I said Gaga shouldnt sopport Israel because they kill children and women (Im talking about the people of Israel) and you said then she shouldnt sopport Assad! but the difference is the Arabs are against what hes doing so she can come and sopport arabs because they are not with the bad government..

Its hard for me to explain English is not my 1st languege.

do you mean that the people of israel kills women and children?

J e s s e

You're Lebanese, you're Orient :derpga:

They don't realize they're born this way. :derpga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

do you mean that the people of israel kills women and children?

No but they are not against it and think its okay to bomb arabs and kill their children and women. for no reason.. please dont try to defend your country im not gonna talk about israelian and pelestine cause it wont end!

Im just telling you this is my opinion you can say whats your opinion of us arabs I dont care.

hell0samuel

madonna toured middle east at start of mdna didnt she and they were fine with her, so go for it just obviously be safe

Pop Muse Tumblr

madonna toured middle east at start of mdna didnt she and they were fine with her, so go for it just obviously be safe

to be honest i think madonna was only able to tour the middle east because she has kids, and is seen to have somewhat settled down compared to say, 1990-1993.

so gaga probably won't go to the middle east until she's older, seen as more respectable and gets dat soccer team of kids. maybe abu dhabi, istanbul and tel aviv at the most.

not to mention the conflicts going on in the region

Archived