Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue, Fergie, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Janet Jackson.. has come to the Middle East!

Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon Tureky & Dubai is the best places to go because they are used to the entertainment.

No. Imagine her in Abu Dahbi. She'd be shot.

Madonna,Nicki,Rihanna and Kim K were there.

Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Shakira.. has come to the Middle East!

Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon & Dubai is the best places to go because they are used to the entertainment.

You forgot Israel...

Gaga is Life

I can't see the point going to dangerous countries where the great majority are probably against her. Obviously she would have fans in those countries but surely they would understand the danger of her coming there.

Madonna,Nicki,Rihanna and Kim K were there.

You forgot Israel...

Isreal does not excist to me.. you mean Pelestine? she cant go their!

I can't see the point going to dangerous countries where the great majority are probably against her. Obviously she would have fans in those countries but surely they would understand the danger of her coming there.

No. Imagine her in Abu Dahbi. She'd be shot.

No we dont understand the danger of her going their but I can understand the stupidity of of people thinking it would.

No we dont understand the danger of her going their but I can understand the stupidity of of people thinking it would.

It's not the fans fault they were born here.,Also she already visited Israel,So any statement she'd try to make by not visiting Israel is just plain hypocrite.

It's not the fans fault they were born here.,Also she already visited Israel,So any statement she'd try to make by not visiting Israel is just plain hypocrite.

Yeah and I dont really care if she goes to Israel..

Yeah and I dont really care if she goes to Israel..

Then stop being a pressed asshole,Sorry.

Yeah but none of the countries where there's a war tbh :hor:

They are scared that the arabs will kill her not because of war

Then stop being a pressed asshole,Sorry.

Uhm I really dont get what your saying most of the time..

k israel does not exist whatever

she should come, i'm sure she will do very fine here.

she is welcomed in israel, and i can assume it's the same for the rest of the normal muslim countries in the middle east.

k israel does not exist whatever

she should come, i'm sure she will do very fine here.

she is welcomed in israel, and i can assume it's the same for the rest of the normal muslim countries in the middle east.

I said does not excist to me not it doesnt excist.. I dont see it as part of the Middle East they are not arabs.

I dont think she should go to Israel and sopport killing children and women.

Archived