💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

let's not give muslims the chance to actually "Kill The Bitch" ok... :derpga:

:lmao: This!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, I live in Istanbul,Turkey. Istanbul is not in the middle east, it is in europe. Maybe you are right, the most of people are muslims but we are the most moderate islam country in the world. Also we dont have a official religion because we are secular republic.

Last year, madonna came here, jlo gave 3 concerts also rihanna and justin bieber will come in may. In istanbul, there are so many monsters who want to Gaga came here. She must came here, she should give concert in arena maybe but SHE MUST. There are nothing to threat Gaga. We have no difference from other european countries.

Definitly there is a market for pop music there.. just look Madonna last year, she brings 33,000 people in Tel Aviv, 45,000 people in Abu Dhabi and 47,000 people in Istanbul.

RAMROD

With recent boming on US Embassy in Turkey it will be tougher for them to get world class acts anymore.

Not just from US but else where too.

Plus they are on the edge of war at the moment.

I believe one of the reason they haven't been approved as part of EU was because they got lack of human rights still.

I don't think that will ever change.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

With recent boming on US Embassy in Turkey it will be tougher for them to get world class acts anymore.

Not just from US but else where too.

Plus they are on the edge of war at the moment.

I believe one of the reason they haven't been approved as part of EU was because they got lack of human rights still.

I don't think that will ever change.

Edge of war? Turkey is the 6th most visited country in the world with 35 million tourists in 2012, Madonna, Rihanna, Katy Perry, U2, Sting, Jlo and much more have come to perform and have left with sold out shows and no protests. A bomb in the US embassy doesn't mean Turkey will start a war or that Americans are hated and in danger in the country... Could you please tell me how and why this war will start?

Anyways, she should perform in Lebanon, UAE, Turkey, Jordan (maybe?) and Israel. Sad to see some people that think she shouldn't step foot on the Middle East though...

RAMROD

Edge of war? Turkey is the 6th most visited country in the world with 35 million tourists in 2012, Madonna, Rihanna, Katy Perry, U2, Sting, Jlo and much more have come to perform and have left with sold out shows and no protests. A bomb in the US embassy doesn't mean Turkey will start a war or that Americans are hated and in danger in the country... Could you please tell me how and why this war will start?

Anyways, she should perform in Lebanon, UAE, Turkey, Jordan (maybe?) and Israel. Sad to see some people that think she shouldn't step foot on the Middle East though...

Turkey and Syria conflicts have been really in a heat.

Turkish PM Erdoğan’s speech

aired live all over the world which was very

important to understand Turkey’s approach.

That speech showed us that they are on the

edge of war.

Also, what can be understood

from PM’s speech is that Turkish strategy

mostly depends on Syrian side: As long as

Bashar al-Assad keeps being aggresive,

there is no light at the end of the tunnel for

him.

All those artists might have been there.

What matters is the situation in that country in present time.

I have no problem at all with Turkey or whatever.

In fact I still enjoyed Spice Girls first ever live concert which was held and filmed in Instanbul.

Still safety comes first.

As US citizen, I have been receiving travel warning to few countries including Turkey.

This shows that this is not to be taken lighty.

The matter one still gonna risks to get there is another kettle of fish.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Turkey and Syria conflicts have been really in a heat.

Turkish PM Erdoğan’s speech

aired live all over the world which was very

important to understand Turkey’s approach.

That speech showed us that they are on the

edge of war.

Also, what can be understood

from PM’s speech is that Turkish strategy

mostly depends on Syrian side: As long as

Bashar al-Assad keeps being aggresive,

there is no light at the end of the tunnel for

him.

All those artists might have been there.

What matters is the situation in that country in present time.

I have no problem at all with Turkey or whatever.

In fact I still enjoyed Spice Girls first ever live concert which was held and filmed in Instanbul.

Still safety comes first.

As US citizen, I have been receiving travel warning to few countries including Turkey.

This shows that this is not to be taken lighty.

The matter one still gonna risks to get there is another kettle of fish.

Ok, as someone that lives in Istanbul I can tell you that if there was a chance that Turkey would go to war with Syria, it would be all over the news. We're now immune to the bull**** ErdoÄŸan spews every week, I highly doubt there will be a war. For the last few weeks the most important thing has been terror caused by PKK, a kurdish terror group. There have been plans to negotiate with the PKK leader which is now in prison for "peace talks". What I mean is Turkey has much more important problems and the main goal of these peace talks is to stop terror in the south east part of the country, I highly doubt the government would want to start a war while on the other side they're trying to stop a terror organisation in the country.

Let's say there is a war, Istanbul is on the other side of the country, nothing major would happen. Istanbul is safe and the warnings you recieved are pure bull****.

• 8 months later...

PREACH IT

The opinions from both sides are so wrong, the whole 'at least we don't kill children and women'  and the 'we took this land in and now its ours and you'll just have to deal with it because we aint going anywhere'

i can imagine her doing a mini tour accross the middle east, the set list being multiple versions of Burqa, just cause YOLO :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived