💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

Dubay and Tel Aviv. She must forget whole middle east, arabian peninsula and north africa. also middle asia.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I said its not about who was here first!!!!

And I dont care what Gaga thinks of me im not her slave.

Hummm lets see -

You dont need to tell me my facts.. just you being in our land and taking it we should fire all these rockets I dont want peace with Isrealians if your gonna come and take our country I want peace if you agree to stay in our country but the country is ours not yours and the lands is all pelestinian land.

You think if arabs went to America taking their land they would say WELCOME?

I wont reply after this cause their is no end to this conversation.

So, how exactly we took your land, if it wasn't yours firstly?. This is getting really silly :hehe:

Hummm lets see -

So, how exactly we took your land, if it wasn't yours firstly?. This is getting really silly :hehe:

It wasnt for us first but at the moment it is our land and you are now killing us.. if the muslims went to another country because they were their first I would be against it.

It wasnt for us first but at the moment it is our land and you are now killing us.. if the muslims went to another country because they were their first I would be against it.

But if we lived there first so it was ours, and then you guys came and claimed this land... isn't that the same thing you are complaining about now? I really have no idea what is your point. You are moving on subjects and everytime when I prove your claims are false and unrelevant youre saying "Israel kills women and children". That is pathetic.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of the countries would be okay. But then again the show is a bit cray. I'm sure no all of the countries will have a conservative freakout, maybe as bad as Russia but not terrible.

3 points in and ready for more

Economy

Is Dubai in the Middle East?

But i live in the Middle East and she came already here,Nothing happened.

She can go to :

-Israel

-Turkey

-Dubai

Maybe more like Jordan but that's quite risky.

Lebanon is also a bit more liberal than most middle Eastern Countries

Economy

I'm pretty sure a bunch of the countries would be okay. But then again the show is a bit cray. I'm sure no all of the countries will have a conservative freakout, maybe as bad as Russia but not terrible.

yeah... the stereotype is that every middle eastern Country is some oppresive highly conservative place that you get the death penalty for every little thing...

But thats an exxageration... There are a few Countries that are a little more Liberal that might be reasonably safe for her to go (though she might consider not making major speeches on certain issues)

There are some like Saudi Arabia where she just couldnt... Women cant even go there without covering their heads fully... u think Gaga would? well she might, but it would be covered with something they wouldnt approve of!

yeah... the stereotype is that every middle eastern Country is some oppresive highly conservative place that you get the death penalty for every little thing...

But thats an exxageration... There are a few Countries that are a little more Liberal that might be reasonably safe for her to go (though she might consider not making major speeches on certain issues)

There are some like Saudi Arabia where she just couldnt... Women cant even go there without covering their heads fully... u think Gaga would? well she might, but it would be covered with something they wouldnt approve of!

She definitely couldn't do Saudi Arabia.

But you guys seem to be pretty ignorant about world knowledge, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are extremely westernised due to their extremely high rates of tourism.

But if we lived there first so it was ours, and then you guys came and claimed this land... isn't that the same thing you are complaining about now? I really have no idea what is your point. You are moving on subjects and everytime when I prove your claims are false and unrelevant youre saying "Israel kills women and children". That is pathetic.

We did not take that land we lived in israel with you guys but by time you left!! you dont know the history of your country? and even if we did claim that land it was in the past and it was wrong now we are educated we dont go kill a country just because you used to live their.. would you sopport the mayans if they went to america and attacked all the people their and claimed it as their land?

Economy

She definitely couldn't do Saudi Arabia.

But you guys seem to be pretty ignorant about world knowledge, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are extremely westernised due to their extremely high rates of tourism.

im not ignorant. i just said i know not all places there are like ppl think

We did not take that land we lived in israel with you guys but by time you left!! you dont know the history of your country? and even if we did claim that land it was in the past and it was wrong now we are educated we dont go kill a country just because you used to live their.. would you sopport the mayans if they went to america and attacked all the people their and claimed it as their land?

yeah true... it would be like the Natives in Canada forcing out 34 million Canadians because the Natives were here first

I didn't mean you when I said that, I quoted your post to agree with your Saudi Arabia comment.

Lebanon is also a bit more liberal than most middle Eastern Countries

Yes :) in Lebanon their is Gay bars and strip clubs and women in streets dress very short and they all have plastic sergury :P lol im sure Gaga would be fine their.

In saudi their isnt even concert its not allowed only privet partys like a wedding some arab singers come and perform but we have Saudi female singers and they dont cover their hair.

This is her: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tpdEbfvOWjo

yeah true... it would be like the Natives in Canada forcing out 34 million Canadians because the Natives were here first

Yes exactly and I dont hate Israelians I actually have a Israelian friend in real life but I just dont like people who sopport what the Israelian government is doing

Archived