Just now, NewUsername said:

Ana de Armas is a great actress 

Ben Affleck did a great job teaching her

buy bionic

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Kim watching this trailer like :patrizia:  :triggered:

she only cares about her brand:iamfair:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Ben Affleck did a great job teaching her

Not this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Not this

What's this? They were an acting powerhouse power couple

buy bionic

RAMROD
1 minute ago, bionic said:

What's this? They were an acting powerhouse power couple

oh? :ohwell:

In that case it's fine :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George

Omg she looks amazing and this movie looks really good! Wow! 

I just want people to stop talking about Marilyn bcs clearly no one understands. And it sucks... really sucks. We are having a beautiful Elvis biopic that is so respectful of who he was as a human being, we had countless other biopics like this, and with Marilyn there's this issue, somehow they all say "humanize her", "the real Marilyn" but they are blinded by the image every. single. time. We get myths and "gossips", Kennedy, murder insinuations, couch "system", every.single.time. And all of it is untrue. If u wanna talk about Kennedies, get it right, she most likely had an affair with BOBBY not John. And please for the love of God, Marilyn wasn't 100% just crying and depressed, we all have 156468 sides of us don't we? There are multiple, to be this ambitious and fearless, while incredibly insecure and scared on set, yeah, those are walking contradictions we all have in ourselves but no. Let's make a movie based on a FICTIONAL novel so that people think it was real. And the Marilyn fans will have to debunk over and over and over again. Sigh.

Not to mention the fact they will make fun of an abortion that never happened lol Marilyn had miscarriages not abortions, not only will it be disrespectful to all women but again to Marilyn.

If u quote me to say "chill" or "again with ur Marilyn", im a fan of hers so ofc it matters to me just like it would to u for Gaga so please dont bother

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I just want people to stop talking about Marilyn bcs clearly no one understands. And it sucks... really sucks. We are having a beautiful Elvis biopic that is so respectful of who he was as a human being, we had countless other biopics like this, and with Marilyn there's this issue, somehow they all say "humanize her", "the real Marilyn" but they are blinded by the image every. single. time. We get myths and "gossips", Kennedy, murder insinuations, couch "system", every.single.time. And all of it is untrue. If u wanna talk about Kennedies, get it right, she most likely had an affair with BOBBY not John. And please for the love of God, Marilyn wasn't 100% just crying and depressed, we all have 156468 sides of us don't we? There are multiple, to be this ambitious and fearless, while incredibly insecure and scared on set, yeah, those are walking contradictions we all have in ourselves but no. Let's make a movie based on a FICTIONAL novel so that people think it was real. And the Marilyn fans will have to debunk over and over and over again. Sigh.

Not to mention the fact they will make fun of an abortion that never happened lol Marilyn had miscarriages not abortions, not only will it be disrespectful to all women but again to Marilyn.

If u quote me to say "chill" or "again with ur Marilyn", im a fan of hers so ofc it matters to me just like it would to u for Gaga so please dont bother

It's a 1 minute teaser, let's try and judge after we've seen the whole thing and not just by 60 seconds :huh:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Chlorine Sevigny
44 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she only cares about her brand:iamfair:

Oh Kim…

Archived