💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is The Joker a threat to LG7?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

If Gaga does get the role, do you this this will affect or delay LG7? 

If it’s a superhero/musical movie, those tend to take a lot of time to film, write music, record music, special effects, etc.

A news article also stated the movie won’t be out before 2024. So the movie might not be out until 2025. :giveup: 

Of course I’m excited for this Gaga role, but also wondering how it affects her next era.

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Moonlight on Water

tbh i don't mind because if it is actually a musical, we'll get songs AND a movie from gaga, and that's more than i could ever ask for

she/her

SevenWonder

I think much depends on how much (if any) of LG7 she has finished.

If she can release LG7 next year than the Joker musical stuff the following year? That feels perfect. 

That said, if she hasn't even started working on LG7? I can totally see it affecting it and delaying it. 

But who knows?

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

LG7 is not coming in the next 2 years anyway :laughga:

Yeah we've got at least another two years on any new pop-Ga stuff. So I'm sure it wont matter much lol

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

littlepotter

I don't see her releasing music any time soon

chaeri pls

NATAH

did L4S and ASIB and Top Gun interrupt Chromatica that much? 4 years is her average wait between solo pop albums with projects inbetween :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

Bonkers

Asking if Joker 2 is a threat to LG7 is like asking if 5G on the moon is a threat to unicorns.

:haroon:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• 1 month later...
COOOK

4 years separate Joanne and Chromatica. In that time she's done ASIB among other things so we may be facing ourselves with a similar gap.

OMonster
8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Now that it’s official what do we think? :gaycat: 

I think, if anything, the Joker could accelerate LG7 because of scheduling. 

Honestly, there is no way Lady Gaga is going to wait four years without releasing a pop record, so LG7 will have to be out before the movie. I'm predicting fall 2023. Why? Because the film will wrap in approx March 2023, she'll be back in Vegas by approx May, which will give her a platform to debut the album which I think she'll release in November. She'll then do a mini tour before the film promo starts before taking a break after the movie is out. That's how I can see her schedule unfolding from now until then. 

Worst case scenario, LG7 is released Spring 2024. But I'm sure it will be next year. That'll be three years since Chromatica, which feels right. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived