💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

help - screwed by Gaga’s store

emili0

Featured Posts

emili0

Hey all,

I’ve been patiently waiting for my DOC vinyl since September :vegas: and got “shipping confirmation” email from the store on June 10th. However, when I click the tracking number, it says that the item was delivered (to an old address which I had updated as well), but that it was delivered on March 31st :saladga:

I've seen a lot of negative stuff about ordering from her official store, but this has been pretty ****ed. I emailed them and they said they couldn’t help because it was 60 days after the ship date (which I was never notified about). Anyone have any tips on how to navigate this?

Mother of Puppies

You should probably get in touch with the delivery company instead. 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Reginald

:air: What in the world... 

Have you tried contacting your bank, or credit account? I use my credit card for most online purchases, because it offers protection if something goes wrong with the transaction. 

Gaga Lazuli

This happened to me too. Tho, i got the vinyl a long time ago without getting any shipping info. And today i got an email that said that it was on the way :laughga: 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Lara Croft

Happened to me too!

I even tried to intercept it with the postal company to redirect it to my new address and they returned it! :saladga:

The 60 day thing is utter garbage as well, and I won’t get a refund for this vinyl. Same thing happened with my ASIB vinyl too…

emili0
13 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

You should probably get in touch with the delivery company instead. 

I just sent an inquiry to the post office, but don’t have high hopes since it was delivered so long ago 

emili0
12 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Have you tried contacting your bank, or credit account? I use my credit card for most online purchases, because it offers protection if something goes wrong with the transaction. 

Yeah I could try that too - I’m just wondering if they’ll have any ability to do so with such a long period inbetween it saying it was delivered and now 

emili0
9 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

Happened to me too!

I even tried to intercept it with the postal company to redirect it to my new address and they returned it! :saladga:

The 60 day thing is utter garbage as well, and I won’t get a refund for this vinyl. Same thing happened with my ASIB vinyl too…

I’m hoping that the discrepancy with their late notification helps push it towards my favor. Really shitty practice on their part.

Benji

Mess.  I’d try emailing her store but they can take a while to reply… at least then if you ask for a charge back with your bank you have proof you have queried the order with the store. 

Healed My Heart

You may want to give it a few days for the tracking to update.

I've had tracking numbers reused before by companies, so it looked like something that just shipped had gotten delivered months earlier. But a few days later, the tracking updated to my package that was in transit.

She/her 💗💜💙

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Yes this. Time to demand a refund to your bank

steven

I'm so happy I've never bought anything from her store. Never ever will. This is so unprofessional. 

monstertoronto

I also received the vinyl months ago and only just now got a shipping confirmation. It’s clearly a computer bug that everyone got, but if you actually never received it you should email their customer service and get a refund 

Archived