Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

MARINA

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

Galvon
2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

I'll never understand the horrid taste that people have who shjt on L + F. It's literally her 2nd best album after EH.

Also, it's crazy to think how well-beloved Electra Heart is now when I can still remember a lot of people hating it on release :laughga:

I think people appreciate EH more now because it's older and she has released 3 very different albums ever since. I think when she first came up with EH, people thought she was going stick to that sound and image, and didn't realise right away that it was a character. Also because it was more comercial compared to TFJ, and a lot of people who loved that album weren't into the electropop sound of EH, but they didn't know what was comming next.

• 8 months later...
Ceres

EH was supposed to be a project, not her sound, and who knew everyone loved it and gave her a much larger gay fanbase. She speaks in interviews how she writes for women and is amazed how it's gays who respond to it more lol. 

L+F has so many good out takes- Water Under the Bridge, The Art of Letting Go, Im surprised she never made an EP with these.    LoVE Love Ancient Dreams, cant wait to see what she has next! 

✧ ✧ ✧

Archived