Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VH1: Which Celeb Inherited Lady Gaga’s Crazy Style Throne In 2012?

Mills

Which Celeb Inherited Lady Gaga’s Crazy Style Throne In 2012?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which Celeb Inherited Lady Gagaâ??s Crazy Style Throne In 2012?

Featured Posts

*VH1: Which Celeb Inherited Lady Gaga’s Crazy Style Throne In 2012?

crazy_throne_1.jpg

For the past few Decembers we’ve looked forward to doing a round-up of singer/fashion lunatic Lady Gaga’s weirdest and wildest looks from that year. But as we started looking for 2012, we realized a scary fact: Mother Monster has kind of really toned it down lately.

Eek! Sure there was some mighty sideboobs every now and then, But that was pretty much the best (or worst) of it. What were we to do!? Who is going to fill the void left by this insane style void? Which celebrity is the rightful heir to Lady Gaga’s crazy fashion throne!?

We’ve looked high and low for the rightful successor and came up with a pretty killer list of contenters, from singers like Nicki Minaj and Rihanna to the Vampire Diaries‘ Kat Graham.

*Here's the full article.

*Lady-Gaga.jpg

*Do you agree with VH1? Did someone really outdo Lady Gaga in crazy style fashion last year?

lolwut VH1 are you kidding me? :smh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Laurent

I think it's really ironic that they chose a picture of Rihanna in jeans. That's totally a wacky outfit. :laughga:

I think it's really ironic that they chose a picture of Rihanna in jeans. That's totally a wacky outfit. :laughga:

Her nipples girl :toofunny:

iAstroLeo

Gaga doesn't wear clothes just for the sake of crazy. Everything she wears has a personal meaning.. these b---hes just wear crazy crap just to get headlines :tea:

MelbHawker

NNMVd.jpg

Those lessors only try so hard because next to Gaga they aren't actually visible. ARTPOP's going to wipe them all out.

who's kat? no shade..

and in terms of attention-whoriness i'd give it to nicki, BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE ARTISTIC CAPABILITY

and to riri.... her only news is her 'hit'-making berrfrend chrissy. nothing exciting.

00026 † 10000

Archived