Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga "flying" like P!nk and Psy

julz

Featured Posts

julz

.... in TCB? Would Gaga want this? Would you like this?

I think it would be awesome, especially in a stadium setup! She flew in SuperBowl and Enigma..but this is super next level. I thought only Pink did it, but I saw Psy doing it too. But, im scared if Gaga will really do that... I imagine it hurts in the stomach waist area...and with singing.

Thousand Doves being performed while doing this? What song if ever?

The Z

Gaga's dancers did that as well during Swine at the iTunes Festival btw:glamourpuss:

It's definitely something she *could* do, but I don't think she'll do it in the middle of the show. I think she'd do it to make her entrance à la Enigma, but not flying around in the middle of the show during an entire song cause I imagine she'd want to avoid the P!nk remarks since she got them at the Super Bowl already, but P!nk (or Psy, for that matter) did not invent flying around so anything's possible imo

KORG

1000 doves, over the audience, suspended in mid air while confetti doves are shot out into the crowd. I'll take it.

Not the faux gymnastics though, keep it.

Jarvin

Liked it for the superbowl, but for other occasions she can Keep it. I find it a bit tacky idk why

Future Lovers

Are you all so nostalgic for the Born This Way years that you all really wanna sit through a “she ripped off P!nk” era

Archived