💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney+ Pinocchio (2022) Trailer

Galvon

Featured Posts

• Galvon changed the title to Disney+ Pinocchio (2022) Trailer
EGOT2027

i want LG to do an original disney movie so badly (not a remake) with an epic and unexpected director like guillermo del toro 

Regina George

Looks absolutely beautiful :enigma: 

Galvon
3 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

i want LG to do an original disney movie so badly (not a remake) with an epic and unexpected director like guillermo del toro 

If Gaga had to be in a remake, I think she should have been in Pinocchio (theatrical release tho), as the blue fairy. It's an Italian story after all. I've read she was allready been offered the part of the blue fairy in ABC's Once Upon a Time, but they never got an reply from her management.:billie: Tbf I loved that show, but I don't see her in it.

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Galvon said:

If Gaga had to be in a remake, I think she should have been in Pinocchio (theatrical release tho), as the blue fairy. It's an Italian story after all. I've read she was allready been offered the part of the blue fairy in ABC's Once Upon a Time, but they never got an reply from her management.:billie: Tbf I loved that show, but I don't see her in it.

i still want to know what if anything came of all those meetings she had with bob iger. but maybe it was marvel stuff  (emma frost, that role she supposedly turned down, etc.)

gagata

why do i feel like the fairy has to be black even before i watch the trailer? this is so random and disney

Galvon
1 hour ago, gagata said:

why do i feel like the fairy has to be black even before i watch the trailer? this is so random and disney

I wish they were more original with the rest of the movie as well. Most of it (so far) looks like it's exactly the same story, with the setting and the characters also looking the same.

COOOK

Very faithful to the classic, I so want to see this :messga: Even if I was waiting for the iconic look of the Fairy God Mother's blonde bob with the headband, I'm not disappointed at all, this one looks absolutely dreamy and stunning.

and of course the twitter trolls are already enraged by this :triggered:

PopEmergency

i was ready for more yaassified pinocchio, maybe with the next trailer :huntyga:

M i K E Y
3 hours ago, Galvon said:

If they ever do a The Incredibles live action remake, I just want Gaga tonolay Mirage, I mean

B81-FC135-5-BA4-40-D0-AB59-E76-E30-EA741

Galvon
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

If they ever do an The Incredibles live action remake, I just want Gaga tonolay Mirage, I mean

B81-FC135-5-BA4-40-D0-AB59-E76-E30-EA741

Or Madam Mim, maybe

tumblr_mpdd3gAc9q1qa70eyo2_r1_500.gifv

JazzGa

Sweet Pete's gonna be really mad that even Pinocchio got a remake before he did :smh:

i-cant-have-that-sweet-pete.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

tylertremallose

I really enjoyed that Italian live action version that came out last year?

Archived