Adelita
2 hours ago, dojo said:

a certified LEGEND IN THE MAKINGGG

A living legend*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita

Tickets for both shows sold out in less than 5 minutes actually, I was monitoring the ticket website.

Imagine being stupid enough not to book new shows in the country after witnessing such demand.

James Gibson

Remember when some believed this would struggle as it was a stadium in the middle of nowhere?

lilmonster2424
2 hours ago, dojo said:

a certified LEGEND IN THE MAKINGGG

in the MAKING?? :what:  girl that legend status is MADE! 

StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Tickets for both shows sold out in less than 5 minutes actually, I was monitoring the ticket website.

Imagine being stupid enough not to book new shows in the country after witnessing such demand.

Gaga’s team doesnt have to đŸ€­

Hecturr
23 minutes ago, Adelita said:

i think its more about her health and making sure she doesn't have to cancel for a THIRD time in a row  :laughga: I love her , but it's a bit comical if not annoying the way her last tours have gone down. Her team needs to let her have plenty of time between dates so she has time to rest. If not maybe she has to give up the dancing parts unfortunately. I would love for her to do 100+ shows a tour again or even 30-40 big ones , but I think her body simply won't let her. 

With that said im surprised by how this tour has been planned out, she doesn't seem to have much rest between some dates. Hopefully it'll be okay. If not at least I got my tickets to an early date and should be fine i suppose.

Joshie S
32 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

i think its more about her health and making sure she doesn't have to cancel for a THIRD time in a row  :laughga: I love her , but it's a bit comical if not annoying the way her last tours have gone down. Her team needs to let her have plenty of time between dates so she has time to rest. If not maybe she has to give up the dancing parts unfortunately. I would love for her to do 100+ shows a tour again or even 30-40 big ones , but I think her body simply won't let her. 

With that said im surprised by how this tour has been planned out, she doesn't seem to have much rest between some dates. Hopefully it'll be okay. If not at least I got my tickets to an early date and should be fine i suppose.

The last time they 'tested' her health was with the Joanne World Tour and look how that ended up.. she had a nervous breakdown which resulted in her body being inflamed. 

As much as monsters bagged out Vegas, at least it was a way for our performer who lives for the applause, was able to continue doing what she loves without the sacrifice of her mental or physical health. 

We'll see how this one goes, perhaps she's in a better place now in her life (with Michael & her doggies) that can thrive and complete this tour.

STILL PRAYING FOR AUSTRALIAN DATES THOUGH :laughga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

ObezyankaNol
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

That's amazing. I don't hear about shows selling out that fast as often anymore. I remember when it was more of a common thing back in the day. Or maybe I live under a rock and it still happens a lot? lol help

I don't know about other countries but in my country (Argentina), Dua Lipa and Coldplay sold out in less than 10 min. Coldplay has 7 dates in Buenos Aires and they sold out every date. There is even a rumor of an 8th date :nooo:

ĐĐ” ĐČĐ”Ń€ŃŒ, ĐœĐ” Đ±ĐŸĐčся, ĐœĐ” ĐżŃ€ĐŸŃĐž

Alfonso
11 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Obviously, but I don’t really know how this tour’s planning is going down, it just doesn’t seem like they really planned it wisely or knew (were sure) of how much they could do with it, or maybe they do idk; it’s very confusing and since we never know what happens behind the scenes, it’s not an easy guess (lets not pretend that live nation also works with them and should help them)

It’s Gaga’s first tour in 4 years and post pandemic, as well as her first stadium tour. With this type of shows she can do less dates and have more profit and a bigger production, so, let’s say the 20 dates we have it’s all they’re doing and we’re not getting more.. they still could’ve chosen other markets and venues that were better for her (because of the high demand and the profit they would do). Planned wisely she wouldn’t have to be flying across continents so rapidly. 

I try to think about it with a business perspective, but I can’t seem to find an answer (I mean, I can but not completely). Personally, it feels like they're trying to make the most out of it as the era will end as soon as the tour does, so that they can move forward with other projects, which is why the dates are all so close to each other? By this I mean that they probably had most of the European, North American and Japanese dates set and were ready to just do that, but then the other ones were proposed and they just took them(?). 

But still, looking at the Tokyo sold out shows for example (which were expected tbh; Japanese monsters never leave her back) you can clearly see they could’ve easily booked a bigger venue (at least Tokyo dome) and I’m pretty sure she could’ve even done +2 nights there (which would end in even more profit / reduce costs / help her body by staying there at least week for example). Right now they don't really have the choice to add a new date, unless they squeeze it again..

The fact that they chose Arnhem instead of a date in Italy and / or Spain, as well as the fact that for now they’re missing out on performing in Latin America and the rest of Asia and Oceania, it’s crazy (again, huge markets). Brazil should be a priority with everything that happened, like, at least a Rock In Rio performance should’ve been secured (if things ended up well between them, which it should).

It’s frustrating because even in times like this many artists still come with their tours and are successful. I mean, Coldplay will be almost living in Latin America with the many sold out shows they have (different audience, but still). Justin just came to mexico (not a fan but still) and his prices were very high with packages priced like Gaga’s, still a success. If they’re worried about not selling out than just focus on the capitals and one big date, and even then it will be successful.

After everything that has happened, they should learn how to make her nexts tours as great as possible. Even if it means less (but bigger) dates or longer periods to take care of her health. What matters is that it is possible.

RAMROD
59 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Remember when some believed this would struggle as it was a stadium in the middle of nowhere?

Imagine thinking Japan is "middle of nowhere" in the first place :billie:   these people must not have travel or read newspaper much :lmao:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

beli8
6 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I don't know about other countries but in my country (Argentina), Dua Lipa and Coldplay sold out in less than 10 min. Coldplay has 7 dates in Buenos Aires and they sold out every date. There is even a rumor of an 8th date :nooo:

Ah yes, I am actually from Argentina too (but I live in the states) and you're right - I've heard the stories of how people used to camp overnight to buy the tickets (before it became more popular to buy them online)!! I guess in countries/cities that don't get spoiled with tour after tour it is more prone to happen.

I hope Gaga goes back to Argentina soon! I remember watching the videos from BTWB and getting goosebumps when I saw her wearing la albiceleste. 

Meat

She would sell out Latin American dates in even less time. Mexico and Brazil are one of her biggest markets. I’m not one of those little monsters that complain but I hope they add at least one date in LatAm.

Meat
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

That's amazing. I don't hear about shows selling out that fast as often anymore. I remember when it was more of a common thing back in the day. Or maybe I live under a rock and it still happens a lot? lol help

BTS is the only other name that comes to mind tbh they have insane demand 

jeremiahsaint1000

her asian fans are far more dedicated than us fans

i wish she would add a brazil date too that would sell out in 5 mins

Gaijin

I couldn’t get one and I am devastated

珈çČちょうだい

Archived