Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m sorry Brazil…

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868f286d17d923197c66aa7d22d7d6188645ecf1d9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Everytime I see this I laugh uncontrollably like why is he sobbing like that 😭 i know it's a filter but still just hilarious

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Kimmo
Just now, Madame Goo Goo said:

Everytime I see this I laugh uncontrollably like why is he sobbing like that 😭 i know it's a filter but still just hilarious

He knew Japan was going to come through for his bday….

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868f286d17d923197c66aa7d22d7d6188645ecf1d9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

ELECTROHEART

Wow. This is insane :firega:

I wonder if this would have happened if there were dates in Brazil, Mexico and Singapore, where LMs are thirsty of her

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

djfreemymind
8 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Lmao me too

It brings me joy.

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

RAYA.core

that is great to see that they are having her enter to come and work over in Japan for shows, that is a good sign!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Anderson123

That could've been 2x Mexico City dates sold out in 5 mins. :madge:

monstertoronto

Maybe this will encourage her team to book more Asian dates. Or just more dates in places like Australia or New Zealand or Brazil!! 

beli8

That's amazing. I don't hear about shows selling out that fast as often anymore. I remember when it was more of a common thing back in the day. Or maybe I live under a rock and it still happens a lot? lol help

Archived