💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Katy Perry dragging Sky Ferreira

weed

Featured Posts

Meat
2 hours ago, Lukasson said:

You can‘t compare the global phenomenon that Britney Spears became to that girl 98% of the world has no idea of.

That’s why Dua Lipa is the new Britney and not some Tik Tok girl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWasBornThisWay
1 hour ago, Meat said:

I love Dua but everyone should stop comparing singers. There’s a place for everyone in this world. Each has their own talent.

Dojo
2 hours ago, Meat said:

Don’t disrespect Dua like that hunni 

Dua is beyond that, on a whole different level

legendcomingthru182526292w02.gif

Dojo
5 hours ago, Lukasson said:

You can‘t compare the global phenomenon that Britney Spears became to that girl 98% of the world has no idea of.

give her time

Lukasson
51 minutes ago, Thotiano said:

give her time

I don’t have time. Got stuff to do.

Adelita
5 hours ago, Meat said:

Lmfao you wish :awkney:

Dojo
2 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Lmfao you wish :awkney:

and what does this even mean? 

Adelita
1 hour ago, Thotiano said:

and what does this even mean? 

It means that TTH Lipa will never get close to the legendary Britney Spears :yennefer:

elijahfan

These messages are obviously ironic, imagine a public grown woman seriously sending out tweets like that... :rip: I seem to remember during the whole pop girls battle royale of 2013 that Katy said she would be happy to buy everyone's records, and I believe she mentioned Sky's.

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Meat said:

Don’t disrespect Dua like that hunni 

Not you disrespecting Britney in return :laughga:

No hard feelings towards Dua, but nothing comes close to the phenomenon that was Britney back in the 90s/early 00s.

Dojo
49 minutes ago, Adelita said:

It means that TTH Lipa will never get close to the legendary Britney Spears :yennefer:

36 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not you disrespecting Britney in return :laughga:

No hard feelings towards Dua, but nothing comes close to the phenomenon that was Britney back in the 90s/early 00s.

levitating is literally the most succesful female song of this century! yes, more than shallow, more than toxic, bad romance, blank space, etc 

what does Dua have to do to get the respect she deserves? 

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, Thotiano said:

levitating is literally the most succesful female song of this century! yes, more than shallow, more than toxic, bad romance, blank space, etc 

what does Dua have to do to get the respect she deserves? 

I don't know where you got your numbers, but Levitating wasn't even #1 in any major market. It's not even on the list of the top 50 single sales of the past 20 years, so I'm not sure what you're on sis.

Dojo
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I don't know where you got your numbers, but Levitating wasn't even #1 in any major market. It's not even on the list of the top 50 single sales of the past 20 years, so I'm not sure what you're on sis.

your sources are not updated.

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, Thotiano said:

your sources are not updated.

To this day, 'Levitating' sold a little less than 8M copies worldwide. Though it's praised for its longevity on the charts, it's nowhere close to the female #1 which is Rihanna's 'Work' with 32M copies.

FYI, about the other girlies, Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' sold 18M copies, Gaga's up there with 'Poker Face' and 14M singles sold, while Britney's 'Baby One More Time' sold 10M. 'Bad Romance' sold 12M, 'Shallow' 10.2M.

Dojo
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

To this day, 'Levitating' sold a little less than 8M copies worldwide. Though it's praised for its longevity on the charts, it's nowhere close to the female #1 which is Rihanna's 'Work' with 32M copies.

FYI, about the other girlies, Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' sold 18M copies, Gaga's up there with 'Poker Face' and 14M singles sold, while Britney's 'Baby One More Time' sold 10M. 'Shallow' sold 10.2M.

and levitating 8m? barely two years old? the impact that none of the other had. 

and it is the most successful song of this century according to billboard i will find the source.

Archived