💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Katy Perry dragging Sky Ferreira

weed

Featured Posts

weed

Sky's recent resurgence made me remember Katy sh*tting on Sky lmao idk the full story..

tumblr_moxmrdY7H81qehgono3_540.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Who? How? Why? Why did Katy even have beef with her? Did Sky respond? I feel like I've stepped into an alternate dimension because this is so wild I feel I've dreamed it. Context, please!

monstertoronto

It feels they must have been friends and just taking the piss out of each other. Especially when sky calls her her witch sister 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Is this around the time when Sky’s record label tried to make her “the next Britney Spears” when she released songs like “One” and the “I Pitty The Fool” song or when she had a more tumblr/indie sound? 

Dojo

yuh that looks like teasing between friends

katy was a little harsh tho, but idk their dynamics

13 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Is this around the time when Sky’s record label tried to make her “the next Britney Spears”

lmao :laughga: why this narrative seems so timeless? more than one decade later and we were still looking for the next britney till Addison took the baton

NATAH

i hope this is just friends having banter cus katy kinda looks like an obsessed bully here :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Ladle Ghoulash

The way Night Time, My Time is better than anything Katy has ever released.

Nuggets
3 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

It feels they must have been friends and just taking the piss out of each other. Especially when sky calls her her witch sister 

Yeah, they were friends at the time

2bd10a1cc64cdc2a0c00d8a9d4ef2fcd.jpg

D595jTAWsAEoyvj.jpg

Favorite McDonald's Snack

MonsterofFame

17 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Yeah, they were friends at the time

2bd10a1cc64cdc2a0c00d8a9d4ef2fcd.jpg

Thank God you provided this context. Those tweets made me see Katy in a totally different way.

Speaking of which...

2 hours ago, weed said:

Sky's recent resurgence made me remember Katy sh*tting on Sky lmao idk the full story..

When people dig up old tweets like this, I can't help but wonder how motivated they must be to spread gossip in order to scroll down thousands of tweets for a half hour just to dig up dirt like this.

weed
10 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

When people dig up old tweets like this, I can't help but wonder how motivated they must be to spread gossip in order to scroll down thousands of tweets for a half hour just to dig up dirt like this.

If you google "Katy Perry Sky Ferreira" those tweets are the first 2 links that appear, not requiring 30 minutes nor scrolling down thousands of tweets :vegas:

MonsterofFame
3 minutes ago, weed said:

If you google "Katy Perry Sky Ferreira" those tweets are the first 2 links that appear, not requiring 30 minutes nor scrolling down thousands of tweets :vegas:

Didn't mean it specifically towards you, meant in general. But glad you didn't have to do all that!

Lukasson
6 hours ago, Thotiano said:

You can‘t compare the global phenomenon that Britney Spears became to that girl 98% of the world has no idea of.

Meat
7 hours ago, Thotiano said:

more than one decade later and we were still looking for the next britney till Addison took the baton

Don’t disrespect Dua like that hunni 

Archived