politics

CNN and AP confirm Israel murdered al-Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh

Featured Posts

Bambino

Major media outlets CNN and AP have confirmed in two separate reports that Al Jazeera's Palestinian journalist Shireen Abu Akleh was killed by Israeli occupation forces. CNN has even suggested that she was targeted deliberately.

CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/24/middleeast/shireen-abu-akleh-jenin-killing-investigation-cmd-intl/index.html

APP: https://apnews.com/article/politics-west-bank-middle-east-israel-8df6c999627efcef2fe0ca2b401e7a2c

• Like 1
  • Sad 13
gabeoz

I sure it’s also just a coincidence that they bombed the Al Jazeera/AP high rise in Gaza too :bear:

• Like 1
Bambino
16 minutes ago, Baby said:

She was killed, not murdered. RIP.

She was deliberately murdered in cold blood.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Bambino
8 minutes ago, Baby said:

I prefer to stick to the facts but whatever 🤷‍♂️

Facts show you that the shooting continued after Shireen was shot. Facts show you the shooting continued when the guy tried to save her. Facts also show you that Israeli police tried to suppress her funeral in Jerusalem and assault the participants.

But whatever, eh!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
dit

Yeah but Israel's ultimate goal has been met. They almost ALWAYS do this. When a significant person of importance or popularity is killed by them they divert and confuse the public in the most important period (which is when the news breaks out) and accuse Palestinians of the killing. By the time things are confirmed to have been committed by Israel, the public has already moved on with very few reading the update leaving the impression that Palestinians were to blame in the minds of millions. This is a technic Israel always does and it works EACH and every time. It's so sad. Of course Palestinians have also committed crimes ect but literally EACH and every time Israel has been accused of something they just throw the blame onto Palestinians and Palestine and then ppl move on and dont care to dig further

• Like 5
ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, Baby said:

I prefer to stick to the facts but whatever 🤷‍♂️

But you’re not sticking to the facts 

• Like 1
Emvee
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Baby said:

Oh yes I am, read the title on CNN very carefully

Since when is it ok to just read the title instead of the body of work? 

“But an investigation by CNN offers new evidence — including two videos of the scene of the shooting — that there was no active combat, nor any Palestinian militants, near Abu Akleh in the moments leading up to her death. Videos obtained by CNN, corroborated by testimony from eight eyewitnesses, an audio forensic analyst and an explosive weapons expert, suggest that Abu Akleh was shot dead in a targeted attack by Israeli forces.

Anyone with critical thinking skills can conclude it was an assassination.  

Edited by Emvee
  • Like 4
Suuus
1 hour ago, Baby said:

Oh yes I am, read the title on CNN very carefully

How about you read the full article instead of spewing your nonsense

• Like 1
soularpower

Israeli forces intentionally killed her, which is murder by definition. What do y’all not understand about that? There is no debate, no “well”, “if”, “but”. They murdered her, period. 

we have no choice but to stan qian kun
  • Like 1
ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, soularpower said:

Israeli forces intentionally killed her, which is murder by definition. What do y’all not understand about that? There is no debate, no “well”, “if”, “but”. They murdered her, period. 

luckily, the only ones denying it was murder are the brain-washed Zionist we unfortunately have in this site 

• Like 2
PartySick
27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

luckily, the only ones denying it was murder are the brain-washed Zionist we unfortunately have in this site 

The one in this thread (whose posts were all hidden) was banned, btw. Just make sure y'all are hitting the report button when needed. Even if you're not sure. I'd rather close someone we can't take action on than miss something we need to address.

That's a sad chicken
  • Thanks 3
Bambino
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'd rather close someone we can't take action on than miss something we need to address.

I wish mods would keep this vibe when discussing things that matter, especially Palestine, instead of just randomly locking threads. Thank you!

• Like 1