politics

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, former Trump Press Secretary, Wins Primary

Featured Posts

JRCF29

While former President Trump may have had a painful night in Georgia, a top ally and former aide won a decisive victory in Arkansas. 

Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders easily beat back a single primary challenger to emerge as the GOP nominee in the state's gubernatorial race. Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, will face nuclear engineer and city planning expert Chris Jones in the general election following his own decisive victory on on the Democratic side. 

The seat is considered safe for Republicans, and Huckabee Sanders is heavily favored in November.

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 7
Morphine Prince

It's Arkansas. You can't expect anything more. 

• Like 4
Nathan

I love that republicans will literally vote for anyone lol

bionic
1 hour ago, Nathan said:

I love that republicans will literally vote for anyone lol

Literally. Sarah doesn't have an ounce of charisma, intelligence, or charm etc that most other Republicans appear/claim to have

buy bionic
  • Like 4
skaxboy
7 hours ago, bionic said:

Literally. Sarah doesn't have an ounce of charisma, intelligence, or charm etc that most other Republicans appear/claim to have

She has the personality of a wet mop. 

• LMAO 1
CooterFritter
Posted (edited)

WHAT THE FUCC********??? Sarah HUCKABEEE???? Really??????? Did Sean spicer win too? What is this world? Why do we try? Where are we??? Who are we????

Edited by CooterFritter
  • Like 1