MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

China, Russia jets fly near Japan airspace during Quad summit

Featured Posts

AnnaNicoleSmith

What else could we have done? When a dictator wants war you can't prevent it u gotta be involved in the war, just how it is. I just know world war 3 will be there, that's my personal feeling not saying it will. But I sense it because the more time goes by the more Russia will provoke, and then the other will take action on it, then before u know it Russia attacked a NATO country, and then we're all in it, it's very fragile, a very fragile cotton fabric string we are on. I just don't understand why one man can have this much power, not to quote Kanye. But one man has an entire country's destiny in his hands, and usually old men and of course u can't label every old men in politics as bad but so far this is what's happening. We're having old men not believing in climate change and then no actions are made, one man who believes it's 1912 and attacks, invades, and then millions of soldiers will have to fight, millions will have to die, and Im not okay with this ****. I love my country, but I won't love it more than my life, my family's life, a country has a culture and a made up human "frontier", it will never be as real as life. I choose life everytime and yes I would flee if a world war broke out. And I dont care. **** this society, **** this bullshit, always wars, always fighting each other for dumb ****, we'll never change

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
TEANUS

I’m sorry but if they team up in a WWIII type scenario it’s over

World leaders like Biden, Macron, and Scholz will kiss their feet

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

The opposite, war will begin

TEANUS
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

The opposite, war will begin

Right, but in that war we’ll be forced to kiss their feet. We are far too dependent upon China for us to completely cut off trade in the event of a full-scale war

And Biden has no balls

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Debithius
15 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

What else could we have done? When a dictator wants war you can't prevent it u gotta be involved in the war, just how it is. I just know world war 3 will be there, that's my personal feeling not saying it will. But I sense it because the more time goes by the more Russia will provoke, and then the other will take action on it, then before u know it Russia attacked a NATO country, and then we're all in it, it's very fragile, a very fragile cotton fabric string we are on. I just don't understand why one man can have this much power, not to quote Kanye. But one man has an entire country's destiny in his hands, and usually old men and of course u can't label every old men in politics as bad but so far this is what's happening. We're having old men not believing in climate change and then no actions are made, one man who believes it's 1912 and attacks, invades, and then millions of soldiers will have to fight, millions will have to die, and Im not okay with this ****. I love my country, but I won't love it more than my life, my family's life, a country has a culture and a made up human "frontier", it will never be as real as life. I choose life everytime and yes I would flee if a world war broke out. And I dont care. **** this society, **** this bullshit, always wars, always fighting each other for dumb ****, we'll never change

Thank you for this 

AnnaNicoleSmith
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Right, but in that war we’ll be forced to kiss their feet. We are far too dependent upon China for us to completely cut off trade in the event of a full-scale war

And Biden has no balls

That's our fault, in a way the only positive, we would finally stop being dependent on China. I know many mocked Trump about Chinuh, but he had a point. You can't keep depending on them and then have in your own country a lot of issues, just for covid we couldnt get medication it was from China we had to ship them there, and wait it out. Who does that? So weird and illogical to me. Not to mention the human rights issues with Ouighours, why are we still doing busienss with them? They do nazi **** and we continue. We are sick

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Keep your inner life in order and do not despair about external events. One may argue that historical events happen to a large degree because of impersonal forces that you as an individual have no bearing in. A WW3 is unpreventable and needs to happen, we just don't know when and we have nothing to do to change it, so don't stress over. :spin: We may be years, decades or centuries away, we don't and can't really know, so do not stress over it to an unhealthy degree, instead focus on whatever immediate activities you do and your inner life.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

And Biden has no balls

All what if scenarios on what would happen if China invades Taiwan I read say US and the Western bloc will stop all trade with China. Is not a question of ''if'', it's a certainty.

US will never bow down to China and Russia in such situation unless it.. losses the war.

AnnaNicoleSmith
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Keep your inner life in order and do not despair about external events. One may argue that historical events happen to a large degree because of impersonal forces that you as an individual have no bearing in. A WW3 is unpreventable and needs to happen, we just don't know when and we have nothing to do to change it, so don't stress over. :spin: We may be years, decades or centuries away, we don't and can't really know, so do not stress over it to an unhealthy degree, instead focus on whatever immediate activities you do and your inner life.

I know it's out of my hands, Im just frustrated by this world and how we decided to organize ourselves on this Earth. We let one person decide for millions, i don't think it's fair. And democracy in its full definition is never true democracy, in the end we pick one man, and if the majority make a mistake of this one man it changes the whole course of history, the whole course of your life, of people's lives, of deaths and lives. It's very weird to live like this but again what would be the alternative to presidencies? Im not sure, just saying it's very flawed. 

• Like 1
Chesescake
Posted (edited)

I have no faith in our countries' defense system and parties.

Edited by Chesescake
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I know it's out of my hands, Im just frustrated by this world and how we decided to organize ourselves on this Earth. We let one person decide for millions, i don't think it's fair. And democracy in its full definition is never true democracy, in the end we pick one man, and if the majority make a mistake of this one man it changes the whole course of history, the whole course of your life, of people's lives, of deaths and lives. It's very weird to live like this but again what would be the alternative to presidencies? Im not sure, just saying it's very flawed. 

We live in an inherently imperfect world, however keep in mind that both Hitler and Putin had support to launch their wars. To say it's only one man's decision is not completely right, Putin has backing from his population and an entire ideology behind his actions that was crafted for years. It's not the will of just 1 person that started the war, it's pretty individualistic to say so. All historical events have a plethora of causes which are to a great extend impersonal and statistical (in a certain period of time, X event needs to happen.. therefore regardless of who runs whatever country, the X event is more probable to happen due to the sheer statistical need). 

• Like 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

We live in an inherently imperfect world, however keep in mind that both Hitler and Putin had support to launch their wars. To say it's only one man's decision is not completely right, Putin has backing from his population and an entire ideology behind his actions that was crafted for years. It's not the will of just 1 person that started the war, it's pretty individualistic to say so. All historical events have a plethora of causes which are to a great extend impersonal and statistical (in a certain period of time, X event needs to happen.. therefore regardless of who runs whatever country, the X event is more probable to happen due to the sheer statistical need). 

No of course I know this, it's the principle of you are the one in charge of decision making, which then influences the course of future actions, and there will always be people agreeing with you and your decision, but you are the one responsible ultimately for the outcome of it (ofc the enablers and the one agreeing as well but they wouldn't do it if you didn't have the idea & the intention)

FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

No of course I know this, it's the principle of you are the one in charge of decision making, which then influences the course of future actions, and there will always be people agreeing with you and your decision, but you are the one responsible ultimately for the outcome of it (ofc the enablers and the one agreeing as well but they wouldn't do it if you didn't have the idea & the intention)

In the aftermath of WW1 and prior to WW2, everybody knew a new Great War was coming any moment (sadly, because of rising tensions and escaladatory steps taken by both sides, the world seems to enter a similar stage now). Individuals are only the catalysts, not the true causes of what is going on globally. 

To have a leader, to exist within a country is inherentely imperfect, because we do not live in Eden. We live in a flawed world where one needs security so a certain kind of social organization and a leader need to exist - regardless of what utopic communists might tell you, this world is not edenic, this world is flawed and there are neccesary evils like political power and political entities. You can pretend to start a new way of life and ditch capitalism and the idea of statehood but you do not end up in a statelesness, but in a dictatorship because the people that got in power will not want to give up on their power (see URSS or all communist countries to ever exist).

Edited by FfFfFfFF
NCgaga
51 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I’m sorry but if they team up in a WWIII type scenario it’s over

Lol, you know the opposite would happen right? Just say you aren’t familiar with foreign policy lol.