Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite vocal moment from Chromatica?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

ManMan

RAaaIiiN OooN woooo oooh oooohhh~~~

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

fear goosebumps GIF by PBS Digital Studiosfear goosebumps GIF by PBS Digital Studios

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Roronoa
16 minutes ago, ManMan said:

fear goosebumps GIF by PBS Digital Studiosfear goosebumps GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Literal same reaction. :enigma:

NCgaga

Enigma is so good and powerful vocally. The second verse of 911. Thousand doves is a good vocal serve through and through. I’m glad Gaga brought back her signature robotic talking in Chromatica as well. 

also, I just realized gaga  likes numbers. Million’s reasons, Thousand doves, 911,  and her biggest hit “There can be 100 people in a room” 

BlingNotTheMusic

The final

"Lift me up, give me a start

Cause I've been flying with some broken arms" :enigma:

Starmie25
10 hours ago, mr.peter said:

Seriously it’s plastic doll. You guys are all sleeping on this track. It has so many great and different vocal moments from gaga. From the “if your a real boy” to the high “meeeee” in the chorus. And I love the “plastiiiccc” at the end 

All of this. Hopefully more will appreciate it beauty when it gets a live performance 

Starmie25
9 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

I *love* the pre chorus on SL.

All she ever wanted was love Pokemon Love GIF by Pokémon

Lady Gaga 2009

Gaga's vocals are immaculate in Fun Tonight:

"I can't see straight, I can't see me / There's too much hurt caught in between"

"I'm feelin' the way that I'm feelin', I'm feelin' with you / I stare at the girl in the mirror, she talks to me too"

"What happens now? I'm not okay / And if I scream, you walk away / When I'm sad, you just wanna play / I've had enough, why do I stay?"

Starmie25
19 hours ago, ManMan said:

Major euphoria!

Clayton

There are many, but I have a soft spot for her lower register backing vocals and I LOVE how she layers vocals in her songs. I particularly enjoy:

- Stupid Love pre-chorus

- Fun Tonight "yeah I can see it in your face..." bit

- the "Malibu Gaga" line and the robotic intro/outro in Plastic Doll

- "RAIN. ON. ME." I swear I fell to my knees the first time I heard that. It felt so nostalgic to hear those Bad Romance/Scheisse deep vocals

- "I. heard. one. sine. from. a. bove" and "I lived my days just for the nights..." parts - pure heaven.

Ahh what a great album. It deserved countless live performances

Rocketno10

“I will battle for you! Even if we BREAK IN TWO”

that delivery is so holy to me idk why I freaking love it so much

and the first line of ROM “ I didn’t ask for a free ride~ I only ask you to show me a real good time!” Is so grand!!!!!!

the way she sings free woman verses, her voice has so much nostalgia and sentiments to it!

Archived