celeb

Daniel Craig says his children won't be receiving his fortune

noa234

Featured Posts

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I think thats horrible

I would NEVER be that harsh to my childreb

"After much observation of super-wealthy families, here's my recommendation: Leave the children enough so that they can do anything, but not enough that they can do nothing," he said in a note to shareholders

I’m sure he will still leave a couple a million or two, so theyll be fine, you can rest easy at night :ladyhaha:

Florian
3 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I think thats horrible

I would NEVER be that harsh to my childreb

What's harsh about it ?

HE worked for that money, not his children :shrug: I'm sure they'll do just fine even with "only" 1 million each

Emvee

I think that’s pretty honorable. Obviously, he’s raising and providing for his children to be productive and self-sustaining people while he’s alive. I’m assuming his wealth will go to charity when he dies and I think that’s great. 

RAMROD

Very European of him :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RahrahWitch

His reasoning is good. He seems like he knows the real value of money and wants it to be used in a meaningful way unlike most other rich people.

Debithius
2 hours ago, Florian said:

What's harsh about it ?

HE worked for that money, not his children :shrug: I'm sure they'll do just fine even with "only" 1 million each

One million hardly lasts for anything these days with inflation. Sure it will pay for education but it won't buy them a decent house when they are older.

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Debithius said:

One million hardly lasts for anything these days with inflation. Sure it will pay for education but it won't buy them a decent house when they are older.

Wat. A million dollars is literally a fortune :duck:

The typical home price in New York (the state, not the city) where Danial lives is around $370k. And that's one of the more expensive states to buy a home in.

If someone can't manage to live comfortably on a million dollars while also working when the average person will bring in between a million and two million in their entire lives then they're just bad with money :bear:

Shoot, come to Florida. You won't spend even a fourth of that fortune on a nice home :lolly:

🖤

I'm torn maybe he has a point, but I just know if I had a child it'd be too difficult to not give her/him everything :awkney: I'd just love them so much, but it's true it could turn them into a spoiled brat

Helxig
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

"After much observation of super-wealthy families, here's my recommendation: Leave the children enough so that they can do anything, but not enough that they can do nothing," he said in a note to shareholders

I’m sure he will still leave a couple a million or two, so theyll be fine, you can rest easy at night :ladyhaha:

I actually think this is a great idea. If I were in his shoes I'd probably do the same. Having more money than you can spend from a early age rots a person's soul and they often turn into trash people. But them each a house so they have no rent/mortgage to ever pay, leave them a few million each in play money. They'll be set for life and live more comfortably than 90% of people. Donate the money to charities that need support and do good work, or organisations to help your local community. Help people who need it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Debithius
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wat. A million dollars is literally a fortune :duck:

The typical home price in New York (the state, not the city) where Danial lives is around $370k. And that's one of the more expensive states to buy a home in.

If someone can't manage to live comfortably on a million dollars while also working when the average person will bring in between a million and two million in their entire lives then they're just bad with money :bear:

Shoot, come to Florida. You won't spend even a fourth of that fortune on a nice home :lolly:

Tell me how long a million dollars with last in 10 years. It's a lot of money sure but the purchasing power is shiet.

I am just saying that a million dollars today isn't the same as a million dollars in the 70s or 80s.

PartySick
Just now, Debithius said:

Tell me how long a million dollars with last in 10 years. It's a lot of money sure but the purchasing power is shiet.

I am just saying that a million dollars today isn't the same as a million dollars in the 70s or 80s.

A million dollars over ten years is $100,000 a year :messga:

Do you know how many people live just fine with less than that? :messga:

Literally 60% of the country :messga:

🖤

Archived