💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna is really proud of ‘Ray of Light’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Working on the “Frozen” remixes sparked nostalgia. Madonna said: “I realized that ‘Frozen’ is a brilliant song,” “I don’t want to sound arrogant, but it’s timeless.”

“It comes from my ‘Ray of Light’ record, which I’m really proud of,” Madonna continues. “It was a turning point in my life. I made that record when I had just given birth to my daughter, my first child. Life looked so different to me and I’ll never be the same. It was a watershed moment.”
Her memories of the “Frozen” recording session are less specific. “I just remember how all the songs I write with Pat Leonard begin with me sitting next to him playing the piano.”

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ziggy

That’s good because it’s hands down her best album and tbh Frozen isn’t even edging out the other songs by that much. The whole thing is quality front to back. Skin remains a wholly unbothered jam. Her vocal delivery has also never sounded better than on RoL

Anderson123

Good to see she appreciates the masterpiece she made because it IS a great album. 

I respect an artist’s feelings about their work but it’s very sad when they’re like “meh that album everyone loves is so bad, I hated making it, the next one is my best bla bla”. 

retroglamx

My favorite Madonna album really. Such a masterpiece. :whitney:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

whore
2 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

She should do a sequel instead of remixes :) 

Or remaster the outtakes. Imagine a high quality mix of Revenge or a remix of Gone Gone Gone that sounds more suited to the album :cryga: Even reissue Has To Be or something, anything 

CAPRISONGS

as she should be - its one of her best albums

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

“I just remember how all the songs I write with Pat Leonard begin with me sitting next to him playing the piano.”

source

It's just one of those most iconic Producer / Arstist chesmistries ever that will always be remembered and not equalled. Like RedOne / Gaga, Quincy Jones / Michael Jackson, Bernie Taupin / Elton John, Tony Visconti / David Bowie and so on. 

I really want more Madonna / Patrick Leonard

Reject False Icons

I thought the other big artist behind ROL was William Orbit 

well obvs it’s a lot of peoples effort 

i loved to see that big artistic ambition and the evolution of Madonna’s  point of view in life, she went deeper with the last part of Music, and continued along with her later albums but it was more of a deeper cut and not publicized again sadly 

dit

I really hope she can tap into that muse again because it is truly her best album and one of the best overall. Period. Instead her music quality just went downhill...I know artists are not meant to repeat themselves but I really hope she taps into whatever magic was going on in Ray of Light  one last time for a new album instead of all these recent attempts at being hip and sexy in a crude manner. I don’t mind the sex and stuff but the music is subpar as well...

tylerjs

Never heard it, maybe I should give it a listen :partysick:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived