Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LEAK: Alleged Selena's cover of Paulina Rubio's Mio

Bambino

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena

Selena was my first favorite musician. I know her voice from anywhere. This sounds 100% like her. (Which is interesting because I'm pretty sure her dad said there were no other recordings of her out there aside from what the public already has.) Selena has a particular way she enunciates words and how she belts, there's also a particular rumble she makes while singing. I wonder if this is from the "new" album they are releasing?

CouyILq.png

EDIT: The comments are all saying it is not her and one says it is someone who sounds very similar to her. But the way they are singing and they have all of her signature vocal signatures? I dunno if that's the right word, but yeah. I guess we gotta wait for the family to confirm or not.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Bambino
On 5/21/2022 at 12:58 AM, Lady Palutena said:

Selena was my first favorite musician. I know her voice from anywhere. This sounds 100% like her. (Which is interesting because I'm pretty sure her dad said there were no other recordings of her out there aside from what the public already has.) Selena has a particular way she enunciates words and how she belts, there's also a particular rumble she makes while singing. I wonder if this is from the "new" album they are releasing?

EDIT: The comments are all saying it is not her and one says it is someone who sounds very similar to her. But the way they are singing and they have all of her signature vocal signatures? I dunno if that's the right word, but yeah. I guess we gotta wait for the family to confirm or not.

I'm not sure. All I know is that she really was fond of Paulina Rubio.

Archived