5. Astronomy
6. Yours
7. Jigsaw
8. Family Line
9. Summer Child
10. Footnote
11. Memories
12. The Exit

Superache (out June 24) boasts 11 out of 12 tracks produced and co-written by Hot 100 Producer of the Year and longtime collaborator “Dan Nigro,” 3 songs co-written with fellow pop star Julia Michaels (“The Exit,” “People Watching,” and “Disaster”), and Cirkut [Ava Max, The Weeknd, Katy Perry] produced “Disaster.” It was mixed by Serban and Mitch McCarthy [Olivia Rodrigo]. source

Building excitement for this next chapter, platinum-selling singer, songwriter, and Gen Z pop king Conan Gray unveils a new single entitled “Yours”: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RichAssPiss

Looking forward to this. All the pre-release tracks have been great. I think it's a shame he doesn't have more radio hits but he seems to have an organic fanbase. He sold out a large theater here in Detroit. I was surprised I couldn't get last minute tickets.

dit

kind of surprised there is no Olivia collab seeing as they are best friends! maybe it is for the better they do not work together. I noticed sometimes collab songs between great friends end up being underwhelming low key.

Archived