Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez praises community on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Noah

kinder...? hope her algorithm stays that way then.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Teletubby

:partysick:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Summerboi14
24 minutes ago, Nathan said:

‘I haven’t been on the internet for 4 years’ 

Who posted all of the Rare Promo in 2020? Who runs her Instagram? Interscope must be busy.

Robinladen
56 minutes ago, Summerboi14 said:

Who posted all of the Rare Promo in 2020? Who runs her Instagram? Interscope must be busy.

Well tbh if it's promo images, I doubt the artists ever post those themselves.

NATAH

is tiktok paying her to say this? cus the comment sections on tiktok are hot garbage :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

huttont

I can agree with her. People on tiktok are helpful and supportive. Sure, there are mean people on it, but there are mean people everywhere. I see more positive comments than negative, so maybe you all are on the wrong side of tiktok.

littlepotter

It's harder to be nasty on tiktok than twitter, i'll give her that

chaeri pls

MonsterPaws
27 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's harder to be nasty on tiktok than twitter, i'll give her that

This. The moderators are a bit more intense on Tik Tok (and the super toxic comments I report end up being removed within days if not hours).

But I think what makes Selena's FYP seem kinder is that Tik Tok's algorithm is insanely well crafted. Unlike YouTube, Tik Tok adjusts to my mood and at-the-moment inclinations much much faster. My FYP is hella fun and I rarely if ever encounter "toxic" posts--and subsequently comment sections.

The only time the algorithm flips up is when I travel to a new spot in which the app recommends content from that city or region, but it adjusts itself within the day.

NATAH
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

This. The moderators are a bit more intense on Tik Tok (and the super toxic comments I report end up being removed within days if not hours).

:samanthac: maybe my FYP is just pure garbage cus i'm pure garbage omg

mother, what must i do?

MonsterPaws
56 minutes ago, NATAH said:

:samanthac: maybe my FYP is just pure garbage cus i'm pure garbage omg

If you're new just give it a day or two.

I see a lot of people complain (read: old pervert-y men) about sexual content and underage girls dancing "half naked"....well if that's what you're into that's what you're going to get.

This is a great video on it!

NATAH
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

If you're new just give it a day or two.

I see a lot of people complain (read: old pervert-y men) about sexual content and underage girls dancing "half naked"....well if that's what you're into that's what you're going to get.

This is a great video on it!

nah i've had tiktok for years but every now and then, it tries to put gay p*rn or thirst traps on my feed and i hate it :saladga: i've blocked tonnes of accounts cus i use it for the funny videos like dogs doing dumb things

mother, what must i do?

MonsterPaws
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

nah i've had tiktok for years but every now and then, it tries to put gay p*rn or thirst traps on my feed and i hate it :saladga: i've blocked tonnes of accounts cus i use it for the funny videos like dogs doing dumb things

That sucks. Try creating a new account and see if that helps?

I'm on Pet Tik Tok too and it's the best. I used to use Reddit but now it's mostly Tik Tok reposts anyway.

Archived