Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hold My Hand debuts at #82 on Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

27monster27
5 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

F L O P

Nah, had Bad Bunny, Jack Harlow and Kendrick not dropped albums/singles, the song would have started its run on the chart around 55-60. Hopefully the song can survive Kendrick and Harry's album bombs in the next two weeks. I feel Bobby and Haus team are waiting for the movie release week to really promote this song on streaming. 

The US really needs to adopt the UK's rule of artists only being allowed to have three songs chart from an album at a time.

he/him/his

ConnorFilm
18 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

The US really needs to adopt the UK's rule of artists only being allowed to have three songs chart from an album at a time.

I didn’t realize that was a rule in the UK! I guess that explains why it was able to debut higher there at #51.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

27monster27
1 hour ago, ConnorFilm said:

I didn’t realize that was a rule in the UK! I guess that explains why it was able to debut higher there at #51.

I actually think that it's three songs from an artist in general, not just an album. I know that Ed Sheeran was responsible for this rule change happening in early 2017 after his album divide took up the top 20.

he/him/his

HookerOnAChurch

not very good. I just hope this will grow on every chart. Is too beautiful to flop! 

ConnorFilm

What's strange is the soundtrack song to a U.S. army movie is charting better in areas like Australia, UK and Canada. I guess she really is a GLOBAL artist. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Archived