Miami with my grandma

I'm getting around this time :bradley:

THREE shows?! Damn GGD mods must make bank :partysick:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
29 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

All you people in Houston mad you have to sell your Dallas tickets...

FIRST - you don't have to do sh*T - if you were fine with travelling to Dallas, adding a Houston option takes nothing away from you.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

YOU LIVE IN TEXAS

And this is the bullsh*t you're mad about?

:saladga:

Some of us don't want to shell out another $200-$300 for the same show 3 weeks apart. The tour is a goddamn disaster anyway. These random ass dates and being postponed for 2 years. 

SEANGT

well. now i'm praying they randomly add a Detroit date so I can get tickets that aren't $250 for nosebleeds in Chicago. 

itsdominik

If her health allows it, they should make it a 30 date tour and add 

2 dates in Brazil

1 date in Mexico 

1 date in Argentina

1 date in Singapore

1 date in Thailand

3 dates in AUS 

1 date in NZ 

Even though Milan and Barcelona deserve dates too, I doubt she‘d go back to Europe after September for stadium shows as it’ll be autumn and the weather can be too cold then already

Alfonso

Oh well, I must say I'm surprised... 

This tour dates feel so random and I'm sorry, but, they could easily do a SA and AUS leg.. (if planned right) hopefully they have some for the end of the year but who knows tbh

I guess we won't know what the official end of the tour will be until they say so or the tour starts I guess.. on the other hand, I've seen shows being announced like two months before it happens, so :emma:

Starmie25
3 hours ago, erfaan said:

I really do think there are Aus dates (since that Livenation email went around saying Gaga was an act they're bringing post COVID) but they're just waiting on announcing them but I'm also being extremely optimistic ugh

What if she gets announced for the AFL final. That would be massive.

Starmie25
29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The tour is a goddamn disaster anyway. These random ass dates and being postponed for 2 years. 

You could be grateful that she's even touring at all. And Gaga wasn't the only pop star who's tours got delayed for 2 years due to covid

Mister G

Verizon is running a promotion for the 3 new dates. Apologies if posted already. 

itsdominik

Whether you think the dates are random or not…she‘ll gross over $100M from only 20 dates (so far) with a SOLD OUT stadium tour :applause:

The tour will be a total success and will further cement her status as a living legend :legend:

Ack1234

My question is will she be ok to do many shows ?? 
will the illness reappear ? 
as long as we get to London I’m ok with that ..

Pop Music

although I do wish these three shows could be used for international dates for international fans that haven't seen her in a long time I am happy for all who can attend these shows 

reminder if you get tickets to any of these shows let me know in my Chromatica Ball GGD Members thread so you can connect with other LM's attending your show(s) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

My question is will she be ok to do many shows ?? 
will the illness reappear ? 
as long as we get to London I’m ok with that ..

The fact they keep adding dates is a great sign that she's feeling good! But at the same time, her conditions are unpredictable :ohno: iirc her body pain is tied to her mental pain, so if she gets triggered somehow anything is possible. We just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best. She is very strong.

PartySick
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

Are you gonna go to the Miami show? :flower:

🖤

artdoll
Just now, PartySick said:

Are you gonna go to the Miami show? :flower:

I'd love to but I don't have money :fatcat: I saw the tickets and they're like $160 each

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived