Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will TCB cause Chromatica to rechart?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I try to ignore all the Gaga insiders because so often it’s just 🤡 but … what this insider saying now? 

Its called @its6a6a1. I linked the account for you.

Im not sure but i think its proven to be fake but still it gets me a bit excited

The abyss stares back

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
Just now, InTheCloset said:

Im not sure but i think its proven to be fake but still it gets me a bit excited

Thx sis! 

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Thx sis! 

5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Has this insider been right about things before? That no one else leaked? 

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Has this insider been right about things before? That no one else leaked? 

Im not sure. Some things do seem right. But people say that this person deletes some old tweets and makes it look like its right. 

The abyss stares back

monstertoronto
18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Im not sure. Some things do seem right. But people say that this person deletes some old tweets and makes it look like its right. 

Hmm. Well I guess we’ll see if anything happens on May 29. 

BlingNotTheMusic

It would be a HUGE missed opportunity if there's not a new video at the very least. Reissue of the album with a few new tracks would also make sense and breathe life back into the era.

But :trollga:

Aussie

Chromatica had its run and did great. It’s not a mainstream pop album, wasn’t expecting more. I’d love for a tour edition version though, maybe we finally get a professional tour video. 

julz

I think, Gaga should really go to Brazil. The fans there are amazing and deserving!! That's one way to make Chromatica trend globally, i think. Sour Candy music video with BP is another way to make it rechart OR have a tour date in South Korea and invite them onstage.

I can dream :sweat:

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

Chromatica has aged like wine, let's not :green:

If you say so :kiss:

Jose Alberto
4 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I hate to agree, but I will. I liked Chromatica a lot when it was released, but it aged really, really fast. I haven’t listened to the album in about a year. In fact, I haven’t even listened to any songs from the album, either, because I don’t find myself interested in them.  I always find myself going back to TFM, BTW, and even Joanne if I want to listen to Gaga. 

I still listen to this album almost every day... :udidnt:

Jose Alberto

On the other hand, I think May/June should be focused solely on Chromatica. It's pre-tour time so it would be great if they release a new official single, a couple of music videos (Free Woman and Babylon) and some other promotional stuff to revive the era.

I'm a clown again and I hope Gaga gives us an announcement soon :flop:

Suspiria
6 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

I don’t think the album ever really appealed to the GP so I wouldn’t really expect it to, but crazier things have happened!

Didn't it have her best first week sales since BTW? And it's her best reviewed album.

I really do think it's just down to the fact she didn't promote it at all that it wasn't a total smash.

Suspiria
4 hours ago, Aussie said:

Chromatica had its run and did great. It’s not a mainstream pop album, wasn’t expecting more. I’d love for a tour edition version though, maybe we finally get a professional tour video. 

"Not a mainstream pop album" ma'am it's a dance pop album by Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande and BP features, it could not be any more mainstream:wtfga:

Aussie
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

"Not a mainstream pop album" ma'am it's a dance pop album by Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande and BP features, it could not be any more mainstream:wtfga:

Rain on Me was, not the whole album. I disagree that Chromatica was mainstream pop. I know lots of friends who couldn’t even get into the album. Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia is mainstream, radio friendly pop.

Roughhouse Dandy

If she re-releases it with a new song or a video treatment, I definitely think it would chart. Especially with clips from the tour making their rounds on Twitter. If it's only The Chromatica Ball, I doubt it, but it doesn't need to. The album gave us a look into what's going on with her lately, an escape from Covid, some killer looks, bops aplenty, and a hyperpop remix album with collabs I've been dreaming of.

Ms. Chromatica served its purpose and for that?? We stan. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived