6 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

If you say soĀ :kiss:

I say so too.Ā 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

Rain on Me was, not the whole album. I disagree that Chromatica was mainstream pop. I know lots of friends who couldnā€™t even get into the album. Dua Lipaā€™s Future Nostalgia is mainstream, radio friendly pop.

Plastic Doll, Free Woman, Babylonā€¦ almost every song could be described as mainstream pop imo. She just didnā€™t put out a million videos and performances like DuaĀ Ā did to support the album. Ā 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

If she re-releases it with a new song or a video treatment, I definitely think it would chart. Especially with clips from the tour making their rounds on Twitter. If it's only The Chromatica Ball, I doubt it, but it doesn't need to. The album gave us a look into what's going on with her lately, an escape from Covid, some killer looks, bops aplenty, and a hyperpop remix album with collabs I've been dreaming of.

Ms. Chromatica served its purpose and for that?? We stan.Ā 

Even without a new single (although I really hope that could happen) Iā€™m sure tons of clips of the concert will be on twitter and YouTube especially since sheā€™s only going to a few cities so lots of peoples will be curious to see it if they canā€™t go in person. Maybe all of that will still help Chromatica rise.Ā 

Anderson123
4 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

I still listen to this album almost every day...Ā :udidnt:

Same. Born This Way and Chromatica are my every day soundtrack since each of them came out. I could go weeks and even months without listening to The Fame or Joanne now.

Gov Hooka
10 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I hate to agree, but I will. I liked Chromatica a lot when it was released, but it aged really, really fast. I havenā€™t listened to the album in about a year. In fact, I havenā€™t even listened to any songs from the album, either, because I donā€™t find myself interested in them. Ā I always find myself going back to TFM, BTW, and even Joanne if I want to listen to Gaga.Ā 

I blame Bloodpop and his stale, lifelessĀ production. Plus the fact that many of the songs are too short.

replay, Alice, Free Woman, and Sour Candy all still slap.Ā 

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I blame Bloodpop and his stale, lifelessĀ production. Plus the fact that many of the songs are too short.

replay, Alice, Free Woman, and Sour Candy all still slap.Ā 

The only problem i have with Bloodpop is that sometimes his production sounds over polished. It loses that gritty nature. IDK if that makes sense

The abyss stares back

KORG

I really think they'll relaunch the era with an extended album release. They need to make their money back.

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

If she re-releases it with a new song or a video treatment, I definitely think it would chart. Especially with clips from the tour making their rounds on Twitter. If it's only The Chromatica Ball, I doubt it, but it doesn't need to. The album gave us a look into what's going on with her lately, an escape from Covid, some killer looks, bops aplenty, and a hyperpop remix album with collabs I've been dreaming of.

Ms. Chromatica served its purpose and for that?? We stan.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, KORG said:

I really think they'll relaunch the era with an extended album release. They need to make their money back.

I mean, it was released TWO years ago. Surely they had time during lockdown and otherwise to pull something together...

I won't be shocked though if the tour comes and goes and there's no additional Chromatica content. The good sis teased new music for JWT and we'll...

BlingNotTheMusic

Not to mention now is THE PERFECT time to release Free Woman with what's going on in politics. Hopefully my dream of her making a video with Rina and drag queens and LGBTQ + BIPOC will come trueĀ 

KORG
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Not to mention now is THE PERFECT time to release Free Woman with what's going on in politics. Hopefully my dream of her making a video with Rina and drag queens and LGBTQ + BIPOC will come trueĀ 

Actually yes.. Free Woman featuring Britney would be a ****ing serve.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ā 

I mean, it was released TWO years ago. Surely they had time during lockdown and otherwise to pull something together...

I won't be shocked though if the tour comes and goes and there's no additional Chromatica content. The good sis teased new music for JWT and we'll...

Tricky situation. She might want the era over and done with tbh. If she and her team releases more stuff from the era, it'll prolong it indefinitely.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Tricky situation. She might want the era over and done with tbh. If she and her team releases more stuff from the era, it'll prolong it indefinitely.Ā 

I will only accept two scenarios.

#1) Chromatica Reissue w/ new track(s) on Fri May 27th for the two year anniversary. Free Woman (ft Rina) MV released featuring Drag Queens, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+, with a tribute message for SOPHIE at the end. Chromatica is BEGGING for more visuals mama.

#2) Nothing Chromatica-related is released and the good sis performs the lead single of LG7 at one of the Sept dates, followed by official release of the single and video. LG7 album announcement for November. All mv have already been shot. Visual album or double album with at least 5 mv.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And then I wake upĀ :bear:

Mainly because Stefani typically posts studio pics and teases for years on end before anything is released. I'm not expecting LG7 until MAYBE 2024/5

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The Rina remix deservedĀ to be a single. Although at this point I would actually prefer her to just released the rumoured video for the original FW.Ā 

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I will only accept two scenarios.

#1) Chromatica Reissue w/ new track(s) on Fri May 27th for the two year anniversary. Free Woman (ft Rina) MV released featuring Drag Queens, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+, with a tribute message for SOPHIE at the end. Chromatica is BEGGING for more visuals mama.

#2) Nothing Chromatica-related is released and the good sis performs the lead single of LG7 at one of the Sept dates, followed by official release of the single and video. LG7 album announcement for November. All mv have already been shot. Visual album or double album with at least 5 mv.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And then I wake upĀ :bear:

Mainly because Stefani typically posts studio pics and teases for years on end before anything is released. I'm not expecting LG7 until MAYBE 2024/5

Can you even imagine a full video album by Gaga. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Archived