Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hold My Hand Enters Top 100 Radio Jumping 10 Ranks

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/radio/

Ā 

This is the first solid update since the rollback effect began.

Ā 

It jumped 10 Ranks to #93 and gained 0.94M AI! It was also in the top 10 biggest gainers

Leoj305

This is huge tbh, I am hoping too gun pushes the song in sales and streaming. Would be great for her to have a radio hit with a sound track banger.Ā 

monstertoronto

Just heard it in the radio today while driving! It was fun to hear her with a new song on the radio. I think this could be her next GP hit for sure.Ā 

Economy
27 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

This is huge tbh, I am hoping too gun pushes the song in sales and streaming. Would be great for her to have a radio hit with a sound track banger.Ā 

Ā 

21 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Just heard it in the radio today while driving! It was fun to hear her with a new song on the radio. I think this could be her next GP hit for sure.Ā 

Considering it hasn't been getting promo yet, this is not a bad innitial performance

Ā 

Also the other competing track from One Republic is off to a slower start, it has barely hit 1M on YouTube after 2 days and no radio charting so competition wise that's a good sign for Gaga :billie:

Ā 

I'm not saying One Republics song doesn't have potential too but it will probably peak at a later time than Gaga's since it was released later in the first place and once released its taking longer to get going. So once movie comes out Gaga's song will already have a head start

Archived