• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• howsAnnie

• WheresMy911Alice

• NATAH

• Gaga2645

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a

The thing is that Gaga never claimed it was original. Hardly anything is original. The point is how she re-contextualizes things, applies them to different pop cultural moments to make statements and

i don't trust Nicola since i found out he's super obsessed with NFTs he's for sure gunna get gaga into it, she's already liking his NFT posts there will be a haus labs NFT scam, bookmark m

ProfessionalClown

Seems like something he would do honestly. Plus he’s not coming out and like “OMG IT WAS MY IDEA” he was just asked and was like “yeah I thought of it :)”

Hes an icon tbh 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 3
WheresMy911Alice
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Seems like something he would do honestly. Plus he’s not coming out and like “OMG IT WAS MY IDEA” he was just asked and was like “yeah I thought of it :)”

Hes an icon tbh 

More importantly, do we know if he is a @messybottom or @MessyTop :samanthac:

• LMAO 21
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a group of professional artists have no idea about the existence of her meat dress, her chair wrapped in meat, all the other amazing artworks she's well known for? He and his team probably had to study her in art school, they should be a little more grateful. They had a choice and went with stealing, but now he also seems to be very proud of coming up with this copy and paste. Gaga obviously looked fabulous in it, but it's sad.

• Like 11
  • LMAO 14
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5
smokeandhush
39 minutes ago, howsAnnie said:

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a group of professional artists have no idea about the existence of her meat dress, her chair wrapped in meat, all the other amazing artworks she's well known for? He and his team probably had to study her in art school, they should be a little more grateful. They had a choice and went with stealing, but now he also seems to be very proud of coming up with this copy and paste. Gaga obviously looked fabulous in it, but it's sad.

Gaga has literally ripped off every one. Babble on!!!

• LMAO 9

i don't trust Nicola since i found out he's super obsessed with NFTs :triggered:

he's for sure gunna get gaga into it, she's already liking his NFT posts :triggered:

there will be a haus labs NFT scam, bookmark me

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 17
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

Gaga said it was Val Garlands idea

No she said Val wore a sausage dress and made her think of making the meat dress with the Haus 

“Gaga gathered her creative team to figure out if they might want want to make a “statement”. They discussed LGBT+ activists pushing to repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell“

Hottie Detector
  • Like 2
holy scheisse

I mean was he not her creative/fashion director or whatever v lol Makes sense

Edited by holy scheisse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, howsAnnie said:

Whats with this unprovoked aggression? Somebody got up and decide to commit anarchy this day? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ paradise lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 14