💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Formichetti ‘the meat dress was my idea’

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

retrosexual123

Nicola appears on S2 E2 of Bling Empire. Someone asks him if ‘the meat dress was his idea’ and he says it was.

Thoughts?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Seems like something he would do honestly. Plus he’s not coming out and like “OMG IT WAS MY IDEA” he was just asked and was like “yeah I thought of it :)”

Hes an icon tbh 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

Seems like something he would do honestly. Plus he’s not coming out and like “OMG IT WAS MY IDEA” he was just asked and was like “yeah I thought of it :)”

Hes an icon tbh 

More importantly, do we know if he is a @messybottom or @MessyTop :samanthac:

Rebel

Well yeah she did say she had a meeting with the Haus and said “we need to make a statement at the VMAs, what do we do?” 

howsAnnie

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a group of professional artists have no idea about the existence of her meat dress, her chair wrapped in meat, all the other amazing artworks she's well known for? He and his team probably had to study her in art school, they should be a little more grateful. They had a choice and went with stealing, but now he also seems to be very proud of coming up with this copy and paste. Gaga obviously looked fabulous in it, but it's sad.

smokeandhush
39 minutes ago, howsAnnie said:

Can anyone involved just admit already that they ripped off Jana Sterbak? She did it way before them. It's not like she's an unknown artist, it's disrespectful and honestly kind of embarrassing. Did a group of professional artists have no idea about the existence of her meat dress, her chair wrapped in meat, all the other amazing artworks she's well known for? He and his team probably had to study her in art school, they should be a little more grateful. They had a choice and went with stealing, but now he also seems to be very proud of coming up with this copy and paste. Gaga obviously looked fabulous in it, but it's sad.

Gaga has literally ripped off every one. Babble on!!!

NATAH

i don't trust Nicola since i found out he's super obsessed with NFTs :triggered:

he's for sure gunna get gaga into it, she's already liking his NFT posts :triggered:

there will be a haus labs NFT scam, bookmark me

mother, what must i do?

River

Boomkack said it was her idea.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Kimmo
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

Gaga said it was Val Garlands idea

No she said Val wore a sausage dress and made her think of making the meat dress with the Haus 

“Gaga gathered her creative team to figure out if they might want want to make a “statement”. They discussed LGBT+ activists pushing to repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell“

Hottie Detector

holy scheisse

I mean was he not her creative/fashion director or whatever v lol Makes sense

NichuuB

It was actually Sarah Tanno's idea

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

RAMROD
1 hour ago, howsAnnie said:

Whats with this unprovoked aggression? Somebody got up and decide to commit anarchy this day? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived