Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
4 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

see: Take My Breath Away

Take my breath away was a very unique and special song. That synth line was instantly iconic. HMH  is far more basic imo. I still want it to smash but it’s just not that unique a song to me. 

HermioneT
5 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

I think I'm the only one that thinks that HMH is just an okay song? like I don't hate it but I don't see the appeal for the song after Shallow, ARUTW or even her older ballads.

Nope, the ASIB ballads were just so good, they will remain untouched. It's also not You & I, but I guess it will appeal to people who don't really know her older pre-ASIB ballads anyway. HMH grew on me a lot after listing a lot to it, though!

She / hers

Rodrigo Abel

welp... that's definitely something! :poot:

now the flop tw accounts won't stop talking about it plss

CheapGin
On 5/10/2022 at 12:06 AM, Gaby15 said:

Tom Cruise said HMH is appearing as a tune in the entire score, because Hans Zimmer liked it so much.

I am wondering how Gaga’s contribution in the score is technical (since HMH is a sample, she had to be listed among the composers) or how much she added to that in the reality.

I bet she got familiar with the material, hummed up some melodies and wrote up some piano music and sent it to Hans who set it to orchestrations and integrated into the score.

Archived