politics

Philippine Elections 2022

Featured Posts

julz

This is the most polarizing elections in PH history. And now, voting has finished and partial/unofficial tally has been updating continuously and now shown...what are your thoughts mga kababayan?

What are your voting experiences? 

I finished voting after 3 hours. This has been the longest so far in my life, and i voted in like 2 presidential elections before. Seems like many really registered to vote this time, which is really great! I hit scared because our vote counting machine stopped working by the time i finished my ballot...and i thought i would stay there for more than 3 hours. Glad that they were able to sort that out quickly.

As for the results so far tonight, i am very surprised with actor-turned-politician Robin Padilla leading the senatorial run. I liked his answers in his recent interviews, but not totally convinced. 

For presidential and vice presidential race.. if we look at the math of it all so far, i think it's a landslide win for Bongbong Marcos, over Vice President Leni Robredo. For now, i'll keep to myself my reaction on this, lets see how this thread will go :happy:

I am just glad that i did my part as a citizen, by voting. 

Neroneau

I’ve seen the portrait of Bongbong riding a white stallion with a crown and a bible.. that’s some Charlemagne, Louis the Sun King shizz going on there.  I hope he doesn’t become a new dictator for u .. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
julz
4 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

I’ve seen the portrait of Bongbong riding a white stallion with a crown and a bible.. that’s some Charlemagne, Louis the Sun King shizz going on there.  I hope he doesn’t become a new dictator for u .. 

Yup, we all hope that they have learned from the past. History really does repeat itself, a Marcos is coming back to the palace. 

People here are anxious tonight... and social media here has been very 'emotional' in the past few hours....it's so crazy :crossed:

• Sad 1
VTV

Meltdown incoming

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
Warhol Killer

Really sad of what's happening, but I'm not gonna lose hope. :saira:

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
FFXIV WhiteMage

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten :bradley:

I fear that PH stock market will crash :huntyga:

Lumiere

Let's not lose hope. 🌸

If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the LIGHT.
skedaddleBItCh

First time voter, quite fast lol tbf our barangay only has a small population, bur yeah, the election results so far are disappointing, especially on NCR where I thought majority of them is pink. On the senatorial side, it's very upsetting. Very... 
I'm still not going to lose hope, of course.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 1
badfaith

Currently, the results are so disheartening and depressing. Actor over lawyer seriously?! I'm finding tweets about a suspected riggery happening though so I'm keeping hope. 

skedaddleBItCh
Just now, badfaith said:

Currently, the results are so disheartening and depressing. Actor over lawyer seriously?! I'm finding tweets about a suspected riggery happening though so I'm keeping hope. 

There definitely is, as always. We just don't have sufficient proof, but there's something definitely off about the current elections. It seems like there were also a lot of people who haven't voted or weren't able to vote as well.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 1
Putang Ina Mo

Sucks being a Filipini right now.

my username says it all 🇵🇭
  • Sad 5
julz

Trending in PH Twitter, are countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand.. bec some Filipino users are expressing dismay that they will migrate to these nations :saladga:

Franch Toast

I'm an American who has no Filipino heritage, but I have friends in the Philippines, and they all supported Leni-Kiko and are devastated. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Sad 3