:bradley:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
49 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

Yeah maybe... but still nothing to be proud off during this time.:triggered:

Brave from her that she did that but not necessary.

and i’m sure you’re 100% energy, fuel, gas etc efficient TasteOfAFish, thank you for your input

Ronk
2 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

Yaaass.  And when is she not the moment!

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
1 hour ago, TasteofaFish said:

I think it was necessary for one of the most epic mv shots ever and one that will slay the world.   When the moment came to actually shoot the scene, despite all the planning and preparation if I saw that plane coming irl I would have been out ... of ... there, like hiding under the piano.   Some things you think you can handle until the moment arrives.  She put it all on the line for that shot.

Awakened M

Some of y'all are insufferable I swear.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

StrawberryBlond

I'm not clued up on how planes work but on closer inspection, it really wasn't all that close to her? I tried slowing it right down and when it happens gradually, you see it's all about the speed of the moment and the angle that makes it appear so close? I'm sure it was still super scary for her to see it coming, though, every cell in your body must tell you to dodge out the way. I was expecting that build up to lead to a classic scene of her standing on the piano with her arms out with maybe planes flying high overhead like a SB moment, but this was something different, risky and so Gaga. She's still got a wild streak after all this time.

Pop Music

queen is all I can say to that 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

badfaith
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I was expecting that build up to lead to a classic scene of her standing on the piano with her arms out with maybe planes flying high overhead like a SB moment

This was what I was visualizing too when I first heard the audio :bradley: Would've been a moment too!

monstrosity
4 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

Why are you trying to find anything to drag Gaga lol? The swimming pool in the Just dance music video wasted water so what’s good?? You seem like a hater get your sh** together? Literally try to live an hour in this world without polluting? drag people who pollute without doing it for the art’s sake lol

julz

Im not surprised anymore .. it is Gaga we are talking about.

If she pursues going to space to sing, i wont be surprised either. Come to think of it, Tom has an upcoming movie in space.

But Gaga... pls be very very careful..we will always pray for your safety. 

androiduser
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm not clued up on how planes work but on closer inspection, it really wasn't all that close to her?

definitely not close, it's the angle and the lens effect (making the object appear closer).. you see see that the fabric doesn't move differently after the plane passes her.... if the plane was close, the fabric would move differently from the air flow

Ronk

I've been watching the scene in slow motion and freeze frame.  When the plane arrives she ducks down as low as she can get, almost laying on top of the piano.  Standing on top of the piano might seem good on paper, but when reality hits, you duck.

NT78

Yeah, the plane was probably not actually that close, but the "fly by" is a classic Top Gun gag. Really, she should have been holding a cup of coffee. 

Archived