MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes

Featured Posts

Not Chrissy Teigen
20 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Palestine is 100% a sovereign nation. Also, The Ukrainian government bombed the Donbass region from 2014 onwards and murdered 13,000 people, many of them civilians. Just admit that ppl deliberately  turn a blind eye to Palestinian genocide but will cry tears over Ukraine. 

"OHCHR estimates the total number of conflict-related casualties in Ukraine...at 40,000-43,000" from April 14, 2014 to January 31, 2019, the statement said, including "12,800-13,000 killed."

The estimated death toll includes 3,321 civilians, among them the 298 passengers and crew members who died when Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down on July 17, 2014.

and u trying to talk about hypocrisy? piece of ****

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InTheCloset

• PartySick

• alsemanche

• Not The Real Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So once again Israel is doing what it has been for years.  Bella Hadid took to instagram to post the following pictures. At least someone is using their platform to speak up.     

It’s really ridiculous how predictable the colonizer’s playbook is... Hundreds of videos of Al-Aqsa Mosque being terrorized, Worshippers being brutalized during Ramadan, and Palestinian villages being

The numbers don't lie It's pretty easy to see who the aggressors are here. I mean, Palestinians aren't just throwing themselves in spike pits. They're being murdered.

Fanta
46 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

You casually forgot to consider that Israel was created by people who had been facing Antisemitism for a long period of time and saw millions of their peers brutally getting murdered during the Holocaust.

I think it makes sense - from the Jewish perspective - that they wanted a place to live safely.

And no, that does not excuse the current actions of Israel, but your one-sided take is just not it. 

Shulamit-Aloni-quote-680wide.jpg

Me and my one-sided take are doing just fine.

• Like 6
Not The Real Gaga
On 5/7/2022 at 9:08 PM, alsemanche said:

The 'current actions of Israel' have been ongoing since Zionists first invaded and settled in Palestine, it's nothing new. Being the victim of racism and prejudice does not justify being genocidal and colonial, which is exactly what Israel is founded on. To even try to excuse Israel's violent crimes by bringing up the Holocaust is quite insulting to those who were killed during the Holocaust and to those who survived it. 

I'm not justifying anything, I'm placing it in its historical context.

• LMAO 3
Not The Real Gaga
On 5/7/2022 at 9:24 PM, Fanta said:

Shulamit-Aloni-quote-680wide.jpg

Me and my one-sided take are doing just fine.

You're not. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
xoxojohnwayne

Palestenians can decide to live a nice life in Israel with keeping their religion. I have been to Palestine and visited many arabian/muslim cities in Israel. There is a peace everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
Baby
12 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

Palestenians can decide to live a nice life in Israel with keeping their religion. I have been to Palestine and visited many arabian/muslim cities in Israel. There is a peace everywhere.

That was true until two months ago.  We were so close to starting a peace plan but ISIS started attacking and murdering for the first time in the country and since then everything has been destroyed.  They played on the minds of Israelis and Palestinians through social media.  And now everything is destroyed.  There are some who will not like what I say, but I feel sorry for the Palestinians cus they will not live in peace. People with no leader. 😕

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Baby
1 hour ago, Baby said:

That was true until two months ago.  We were so close to starting a peace plan but ISIS started attacking and murdering for the first time in the country and since then everything has been destroyed.  They played on the minds of Israelis and Palestinians through social media.  And now everything is destroyed.  There are some who will not like what I say, but I feel sorry for the Palestinians cus they will not live in peace. People with no leader. 😕

@PartySick You gave me a warning again and this time for this comment? I want an explanation please, what is wrong?

PartySick
Just now, Baby said:

@PartySick You gave me a warning again and this time for this comment? I want an explanation please, what is wrong?

No, it was for a post that got deleted when the site's servers had a power issue. We're having to reissue warnings and bans 'cause we lost 3 days of moderation too :rip:

I reissued your warning from a report of that post so it automatically attached itself to it, that's all :giveup:

That's a sad chicken
Baby
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No, it was for a post that got deleted when the site's servers had a power issue. We're having to reissue warnings and bans 'cause we lost 3 days of moderation too :rip:

I reissued your warning from a report of that post so it automatically attached itself to it, that's all :giveup:

I am sorry and understand, thank you for your explanation. 🙏 I hope everything is fine now with the server ✌️

• Love 1
PartySick
43 minutes ago, Baby said:

I am sorry and understand, thank you for your explanation. 🙏 I hope everything is fine now with the server ✌️

It shouldn't happen again :pray:

That's a sad chicken
  • Love 1