๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga avoid fans during the tour?

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice

So Iโ€™m going to Toronto & New York shows this summer and I was planning to wait for Gaga outside the venue after the show (to mayyybe have a chance to talk to her), but something popped into my head. If Gaga gets COVID from fans, shows will be cancelled and it would be a ****ing messย :saladga:. And she probably wonโ€™t take fans on stage either because of that, what do you think?ย 

Padam.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty

If she does decide to avoid us, I don't blame her.

I mean... have youย seenย us?ย :spin::saladga:

Chromatica Island

I kinda hope she wont, I hope she at least addresses us on stage lol, it's not like she hates us, she's been responding to us on twitter.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid๐Ÿณโ€โšง

Bonkers

The first time I went to a Gaga concert she got out of her car to meet fans at one of the enterances, but everybody goes crazy with hands out reaching and grabbing....there's no way you can talk to her.ย  It's just a moment of chaos.ย 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NATAH

avoiding gay people is a huge hobby of mine! i should tweet to her about it!

mother, what must i do?

LadyEnigma

I honestly hope so, she's got enough health issues as is and if Miley got COVID from her festival tour than Gaga shouldn't touch stadium fans.

Ivy

I kind of hope she will for her own health, but at jazz & piano she's been getting very close to people so I don't know she might not

KillerMonster

I hope she does, I would hate for her to get Covid.ย :enigma: Itโ€™s just to soon.ย 

Donโ€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

tylertremallose

at the monsterball tour, she avoided us. we waited for like 5 hours and out comes her bus and it just drives off.ย 

Andrea B
3 hours ago, NeonSkeleton said:

If she does decide to avoid us, I don't blame her.

I mean... have youย seenย us?ย :spin::saladga:

we're not that ugly :crossed:

Dr Fudge

Yesโ€ฆish. Prob wonโ€™t do a meet and greet, but during Jazz and Piano sheโ€™s seemed to be pretty warm and cozy towards fans. So probably just selective interaction to be safe.ย 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

RAYA.core

a whole stadium full oh i can see it happening stillย 

lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived