đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Kim Right or Wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

Dojo

Was Kim right or wrong?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Was Kim right or wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

• Right (Her intentions were good)
    • Wrong / In poor taste.

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Like I said in the other thread, she made the dress look from classy, iconic and legendary to tacky just by having her be the one to wear it. It'd have looked way better on someone like Charlize Theron, Cate Blanchett or Nicole Kidman but they obviously went for a Kardashian for the headlines and drama.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
7 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

Gaga has literally worn Michael Jackson pieces

And a $30 million Tiffany's diamond necklace only worn by Audrey Hepburn. :flutter:

lady-gaga-audrey-hepburn-necklace-split-

Stephen

IF Gaga wore the dress, everyone here would love it.

IF somebody who's universally loved, like Adele, wore the dress, everyone would love it.

The problem is that Kim Kardashian is lame. She always has been and always will be.

She's vain, vapid, boring, uninteresting, arguably obnoxious, unremarkable and remarkably self obsessed. It can be seen as insulting to Marilyn Monroe's legacy to allow such a person to wear the dress.

That's what it comes down to. :shrug: I'm sorry if you are a fan of Kim but this is the real reason people are upset. Kim doesn't deserve to wear the dress. You just have to accept that people do not like her. :/

Roronoa

It’d make more sense if Kim Kardashian contributed something to society, if she had an artistic talent of some sort.. but no.. she’s just famous for being controversial. 

Dojo
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Like I said in the other thread, she made the dress look from classy, iconic and legendary to tacky just by having her be the one to wear it. It'd have looked way better on someone like Charlize Theron, Cate Blanchett or Nicole Kidman but they obviously went for a Kardashian for the headlines and drama.

the problem is that they never asked or even crossed their minds.

Kim moved mountains to get that dress it was her "life" goal.

OT. More context.

twitter-Fashion-Conservatiooonwy2736320.

RenegAde

Can't believe people are making a fuss over a freaking dress but when celebrities wear diamonds rooted in the exploitation of Africa as a continent on red carpets, we don't have a problem excusing it.

Kim cannot be wrong for wearing a dress just because another human wore it. Marilyn was not a God. Most of yall weren't even born during her lifetime. The logic behind this outrage is very ridiculous.

Lucas
20 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

And a $30 million Tiffany's diamond necklace only worn by Audrey Hepburn. :flutter:

lady-gaga-audrey-hepburn-necklace-split-

I came here to say that lmao. People are quick to trashtalk Kim when Gagz did the same and they lived for it

Dojo
Just now, Lucas said:

I came here to say that lmao. People are quick to trashtalk Kim when Gagz did the same and they lived for it

jewels are rocks, they can last for thousands or even millions of years, a silk dress, ummm not so much.

but i read here somewhere that Gaga wore some Michael Jackson's items đź‘€

NATAH
Just now, Lucas said:

gaga didn't damage the diamond tho :ohwell:

mother, what must i do?

Rahrahbitchson

#ProtectTheMeatDress

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Dojo
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

#ProtectTheMeatDress

the meat dress is looking real safe to me đź‘€

alsemanche

It doesn't look good on her, it doesn't fit the theme, and it doesn't fit her either. And it wasn't even well styled, especially not with that ugly blond hair and fur thing she had around her waist. Not to mention that she sweated in that garment and probably got makeup and other stuff on it, which means she damaged it. And for what? 2 minutes of fame that she already has enough of? That dress belongs to a museum because it's part of American fashion and cultural history,  it doesn't belong on the red carpet of the Met Gala in 2022, especially not worn by Kim. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NichuuB
Just now, Joaco95 said:

its a dress :bear:

historical items dont have only the value and purpose they had when they were created. they're part of human history and should be kept protected with the finality of preserving culture, preserving the time context, preserving the history itself, and not to satisfy the ego of a fame hungry billionaire

Property of @Whale

Archived