Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian couldn't zip up her Marilyn Monroe dress

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

kim.png

Kim Kardashian was unable to zip up the iconic Marilyn Monroe dress that she wore to Met Gala, and was forced to leave it open, covering up her backside with a white fur shawl.

In a video from Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum where she borrowed the gown, Kim is seen panicking as her team struggle to get the outfit over her famously large derriere. 

But despite not being able to fully zip it up, Kim was relieved when they realised they could just tie the back of the dress and then cover the rear view with a white fur shawl, similar to what Marilyn was known for wearing. 

Kim wore the dress unzipped while she walked the red carpet of the Met Gala, before changing into a replica of the dress once she was inside the venue. 
source

Kim in the original Marylin Monroe dress
origi.jpg
rffd.jpg

Kim in a replica version
rep.jpgaaa.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

COOOK

History wasn't being made that night. It was being broken. Marilyn sweetie I'm so sorry

Fingerella

lol that invisible zipper’s probably broken by now knowing how fragile those are. 

She should’ve just worn a replica or reimagined the whole thing that eould fit the theme 🤡.

Tbh her wearing Marilyn’s iconic dress is so random.

Dojo

i feel like she wore the replica for that beautiful photoshoot because it fits her like a glove.

The disrespect is beyond. I was indifferent about the Kardashians, but the Travis Scott thing disgusted me, and then the constant lies for media attention and their show, and now this on top of it. Always about attention, fame, media, press, photos, it's disgusting, very very bleh. No words for this woman. No class

NichuuB
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

The disrespect is beyond. I was indifferent about the Kardashians, but the Travis Scott thing disgusted me, and then the constant lies for media attention and their show, and now this on top of it. Always about attention, fame, media, press, photos, it's disgusting, very very bleh. No words for this woman. No class

iggy azalea s GIF

Property of @Whale

Dojo
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Always about attention, fame, media, press, photos, it's disgusting, very very bleh. No words for this woman. No class

They used to said the same about Marilyn, let's let that sink in for a hot second.

Just now, dojo said:

They used to said the same about Marilyn, let's let that sink in for a hot second.

Except it was false. Kim K loves media, loves attention, loves to lie to sell her show, it's just a proven fact

SpiritBunny
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

This, I don't understand why so many gay people worship them :toofunny:

Just now, SpiritBunny said:

This, I don't understand why so many gay people worship them :toofunny:

They have no class. It's all about fame, whatever means they can get it. They're not artists. If u like their shows fine. But to say things like "inspiration" is insane. They're not artists, they are wealthy since birth, they just love fame. Loving fame is not inspiring, will never be for me at least. Wanting attention is not inspiring. If you find it inspiring you do you

Dojo

6 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Here's the video of people manhandling the dress, ruining it, not caring, the fabric is so delicate and they didnt care

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/03/kim-kardashian-marilyn-monroe-trouble-fitting-into-dress-ripleys-met-gala/

that's not the actual dress, is one of the many replicas. You can see them all hanging on the wall. 

the replicas are well, exactly the same measures as the original so she could try them on in the multiple fittings. 

the only time she wore the OG was for the photos and then the stairs, so basically just a few minutes. 

RAYA.core

leaving from ripleys :toofunny: but i knew that night she was hiding the back of the dress with the coat, very suspect.

karen smith fifth sense GIF

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived