Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS' new album includes 3 new tracks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On Wednesday, the K-pop stars shared more about the forthcoming release by releasing a “logo trailer” for the album, which revealed that the LP will be an anthology of their music catalogue thus far.

Big Hit Entertainment, issued a statement, telling fans that their album Proof serves two purposes — to celebrate BTS’ upcoming ninth anniversary as a group, and to provide ARMY with an expansive collection of their songs.

“The BTS anthology album that embodies the history of BTS will be released as they begin a new chapter as an artist that has been active for nine years to look back on their endeavors,” the statement read. “The anthology album Proof that consists of three CDs includes many different tracks — including three all-new tracks — that reflect the thoughts and ideas of the members on the past present and future of BTS.”

Proof is set to be released on June 10.
source
FR7DPzQUUAA9Yi_?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

sarcamstic

cash grab & another opportunity for mass bought #1’s :reductive: talented group, but they’re only in it for the money methinks

flying like 1000 birds

Roronoa

Unless those 3 tracks are exceptional pieces of music, I genuinely think they will lose fans after this release. 

Teletubby
15 hours ago, Chesescake said:

So it's a box set? Or set of compilation?

Proof (Standard Edition)
https://store.bts-proof.us/products/proof-standard-edition
STANDARDpng.png?v=1651683084

Proof (Compact Edition)
https://store.bts-proof.us/products/proof-compact-edition
COMPACT.png?v=1651683087

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HausOfMark

So its not a new album, its a greatest hits album with 3 new tracks? I feel this happens with them every other album or am I wrong?

(but i mean we all know if gaga did this, we would mostly do the same LOL) AKA Britney with My Prerogative (GH) then Blackout, Circus, then 3.

-Mark

Archived