💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tom Ford shades Katy Perry and the Met Gala

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ronk

I'm with Katy on this.  And why criticize a person? 

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
58 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not sure what got into Tom lately, but he's turning into an old bore.

His partner of 35 years passed away last year, leaving Tom to raise their 10 year old son alone.

"It’s been hard after 35 years, very hard," he said. "I keep thinking, Oh, God, I have to call Richard, or I need to send him a note about this. And he’s not here."

A loss like that changes you, and how you experience the world. 

VTV

attention seeking behavior 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

elijahfan
54 minutes ago, SKANK said:

His partner of 35 years passed away last year, leaving Tom to raise their 10 year old son alone.

"It’s been hard after 35 years, very hard," he said. "I keep thinking, Oh, God, I have to call Richard, or I need to send him a note about this. And he’s not here."

A loss like that changes you, and how you experience the world. 

Ok, but we low-key all have our own tragedies and problems. It's not an excuse to turn into an ass, tho I wish him the best.

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

The theme was Camp... Give her a break. At least it's entertaining.

Not sure what got into Tom lately, but he's turning into an old bore.

He lost his love of his life and husband of cancer recently actually
 :/ 

17 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ok, but we low-key all have our own tragedies and problems. It's not an excuse to turn into an ass, tho I wish him the best.

Trust me until u lose someone u love so suddenly ud think differently. Made me very very bitter for a while and then I got back to normal a littke

Putang Ina Mo
1 hour ago, lasagna said:

you cannot show up to the met gala wearing the same suit every single year and then try to be shady to someone who actually puts effort in and tries to go on theme

FRXRKiNaMAA9_kn?format=jpg&name=900x900

He literally wore the same outfit for two years straight in 2014 and 2015 :cryga: –I

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

SKANK
25 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

A person saying they dislike a specific trend in fashion may be less disrespectful than calling someone a boring ass and minimizing their experience with grief. Just a thought. :bear:

Either way, it's not that serious. It's a cheeseburger dress.  :) 

MACATL

I will agree it’s gotten a bit silly with everyone trying to out weird everyone else.  

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

4 hours ago, lasagna said:

i dont like basically any of katys met gala looks but give me a ****ing break you cannot show up to the met gala wearing the same suit every single year and then try to be shady to someone who actually puts effort in and tries to go on theme

FRXRKiNaMAA9_kn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thank you!  Tom Fords thx is so boring why is he even showing up every year. If he seriously thinks his clothing choices are more fun and more appreciated than Katy’s eye catching and interesting outfits he’s insane. 

AkariGaga

You can dislike a trend without mentioning Katy twice.If I am a fashion designer ,I would be more annoyed by guys wearing a boring suit every year and girls wearing designer clothes with minimal consideration for the theme of the year .
Katy tries to stick to the theme and whether you like Katy or not,you have to admit that she is neither boring nor predictable.

His  view of chic people and beautiful clothes is  limited .

KillerMonster

A hamburger is more interesting than a basic suit. :laughga:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived