Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

CW’s Batwoman cancelled

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

CW only has trash shows. I gave it up years ago after abandoning The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.

Was bionic woman on CW before the writers strike that year? It was popular & they ditched it like nothing

DelusionalGaga

CW did such a disservice to the DC universe. Just burn it and salt the ground 

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

CW only has trash shows. I gave it up years ago after abandoning The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.

This x 1000

every series they make has the same formula, same thing they recycle over and over and over and over again

So boring.

also, didnt even know there was a batwoman series? 

RAMROD

They should just cancelled all CW shows, it is dragging down the DC brand with how low quality it is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roughhouse Dandy

Darn. My ONE working actor friend is out of a job. Now how will I keep up the delusion that I'm constantly rubbing elbows with the elite?!

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TheSlash

They also canceled Legends of Tomorrow. While I would've wished for a short season 8 for Legends to wrap things up, I understand why Batwoman was cut out :madge: .

I used to be a die-hard Flash stan and watched every episode with excitement. I still watch it, but there's just nothing that excites me like the first few seasons did.

I hope they renew The Flash for a tenth and final season next year so my inner Monk is satisfied that it can end on that date they always had in that prophetic newspaper :lana:.

Spoiler

And now that two shows have ended they could use the money to improve the dumpster fire that is the CGI on the show :billie:

Ew, David!

Archived