💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When Kendall & Kylie were fiction novel authors

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Legends in the making:

kendall-jenner-and-kylie-jenner-sign-copies-of-rebels-city-of-indra-picture-id450084660?s=2048x2048 CxUbtAjUoAA4b2A.jpg

In "Rebels: City of Indra" they tried to string every dystopian trope together expecting to get a movie deal for it, and critics panned them for it (this was in the age of Hunger Games and Divergent), but what do you think happened?

Are they misunderstood novelists, or did they hire the wrong ghost writer?

TasteLikeWhiskey

The climax just wasn't as good as Kim's 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

LateToCult

These pictures are sending me because they know damn well they didn’t write those books and they’re looking at the camera like they also know that we know that they didn’t write them. :air:

COOOK
17 hours ago, blackpink said:

the fact that i bought this book and the sequel :rip: 

:rip:. Can you tell they wrote them or did they.. "use help"?

NATAH

it's actually super frustrating how many people wish they could land a book deal for an idea they made and believe in but these 2 can nab one without putting in any effort just cus they're rich :selena:

mother, what must i do?

TasteLikeWhiskey
19 hours ago, blackpink said:

the fact that i bought this book and the sequel :rip: 

How did this even happen? I am so sorry to hear that you had to deal with that:hug:

TasteLikeWhiskey
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it's actually super frustrating how many people wish they could land a book deal for an idea they made and believe in but these 2 can nab one without putting in any effort just cus they're rich :selena:

It is not because they are rich. It is because they have managed to reduce themselves down from a person to a commercial trade mark and brand. The ultimate capitalist sacrifice :tony: 

blackpink
21 hours ago, COOOK said:

:rip:. Can you tell they wrote them or did they.. "use help"?

yeah it’s clear as day they had a ghost writer :rip: looking back it seems like whoever wrote it for them took ideas from every other dystopian young adult novel trope that was popular at the time. if the books were more successful they probably would’ve been made into films

20 hours ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

How did this even happen? I am so sorry to hear that you had to deal with that:hug:

i went through a weird phase as a tween where i was obsessed with nepotism baby’s like kylie jenner, especially during her tumblr girl era :billie: 

Archived