Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Buying a ticket

Gagarka

Featured Posts

Gagarka

Hi guys!
My dream coming true and now I have money for a Chromatica Ball.
Can u please share with me your experience with buying a ticket at the ticketmaster?
They want my address, but now I live in the hostel and I know that it can be a problem to send the ticket to me. 
Or adding address it's just a mandatory thing and I can choose e-ticket after which they just send me email with tickets which I can print or just show at the gate email with this ticket on my phone?
Thank u and sorry for stupidity.:enigma:

(I buy a ticket to the Netherlands but I am in another country)

Tinnitus15

If you’re buying it for the London dates and don’t buy a collector one,The only option available,is print at home tickets 

You can always use my adres if your buying a dutch ticket, you'll get an e-ticket anyway, I think it's just a formality

Gagarka
On 4/19/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bat said:

You can always use my adres if your buying a dutch ticket, you'll get an e-ticket anyway, I think it's just a formality

I already bought a ticket and it really was just a formality, but thanks anyway!

• 1 month later...
Shiva Ruppeni

Hi! Has anyone bought a re-sold ticket? (basically from another person who bought it from the official site) 

Aren't our names on the ticket? Would we be allowed entry on a ticket that doesnt have our name on it?

Hows does it work?

Archived