Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

B2theRich33
46 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

The “Know before you go” file says 2:30!

Okay cool, I read the same thing. Def getting to will call earlier 

22 minutes ago, AJuls94 said:

Hi all!! Long time fan, gaga daily lurker, and Manhattanite little monster here... I'll be in the GA Pit (no early entry this time cause I was buying three tix). MetLife is saying will call will open at 2:30pm. But the first transfer from Secaucus Junction to Meadowlands is 4:30pm right? I'm thinking of getting there midday/just before the will call opens and the official line is allowed to be formed. How are others getting there before 4:30pm? I was thinking of taking the train to Secaucus Junction and then grabbing a (much cheaper) Uber from there to the stadium.

I'm coming from Brooklyn, and plan on doing the exact same thing! Not only will it be cheaper, but it should hopefully avoid infamous NYC traffic too. There's a designated drop-off zone in the parking lot, which is nearby the will call booth and entrance.

I'm kinda curious as to whether the drop-off are will be accessible before the lots open for parking, but I figure if they totally restrict access, there may be a line to get in so I'd be waiting either way. (Unless I feel like getting out and walking down the road in either 6in platform boots, or my flimsy emergency sandals. :gaycat:)

ChrissyBot

So what does this mean 

“All guests over 34 inches must have their own ticket.”

?

cuz I’m bringing my friend and I have both his and my ticket on my phone. Will they still let him in with me if his ticket is on my phone? Or do I have to transfer the ticket to him?

Edited by chromaticpop

Cruelty
Just now, chromaticpop said:

“All guests over 34 inches"

But in the bedroom, the size of him's more than enough
—Lady Gaga, 'Aura' (2013)

:ally:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Tiny Purse
4 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

So what does this mean 

“All guests over 34 inches must have their own ticket.”

?

cuz I’m bringing my friend and I have both his and my ticket on my phone. Will they still let him in with me if his ticket is on my phone? Or do I have to transfer the ticket to him?

It just means if you aren't a baby you need a ticket. It's fine if you have your friend's ticket on your phone. 

• Like 2

CatelynnMarie
3 hours ago, Lana Winters said:

What colors are we guessing the hoodie is going to be tomorrow?

I was thinking possibly blue? Either way GOD I hope I can get my hands on one like I’m stressing so much over a hoodie it’s stupid :air: 

• Like 1

Tiny Purse

How early do y'all think those of us in General Pit need to get there to get a decent spot? I've seen some conflicting times...I'm okay not being right up front (and won't be since I dont have early entry), but still want to be in the center section. 

• Like 1

KindnessPunk
2 hours ago, Tiny Purse said:

How early do y'all think those of us in General Pit need to get there to get a decent spot? I've seen some conflicting times...I'm okay not being right up front (and won't be since I dont have early entry), but still want to be in the center section. 

I’m wondering this too??? I guess everyone showing up at 2:30? Or is that too early lol

B2theRich33

All checked into my hotel. Settled. And grabbing dinner with friends. I cried two times driving to the hotel. I’m so excited now!!

also, after dinner I’ll check the venue to see if anything is goin on if I’m able to 🫣

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

All checked into my hotel. Settled. And grabbing dinner with friends. I cried two times driving to the hotel. I’m so excited now!!

also, after dinner I’ll check the venue to see if anything is goin on if I’m able to 🫣

Omg yes please keep me updated on if you see anything at the venue!!

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, sourpunk said:

Omg yes please keep me updated on if you see anything at the venue!!

Absolutely I’m hitting a gym in the morning too so I’ll do another drive by before and after then too. 

1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

Absolutely I’m hitting a gym in the morning too so I’ll do another drive by before and after then too. 

You’re a godsend! 

candyglam

Just checked in to our hotel for the night! We’re staying next to the stadium and then driving into New York on Friday to shop and eat! I’m so excited; I can’t believe it’s finally here after so long! 

We have GA early entry and are planning to arrive between 2:30 and 3. I’m not trying to stand right up front because I’ve heard the stage is better seen from a little ways back anyway. I think we’re going to aim for a catwalk spot.

broadwaybrian318

Can’t want to see everyone’s outfits tomorrow!!! Ready for the Ball!! Just to clarify.  No one is getting there till 2pm?